Lounge, Gothenburg + Priory, Doncaster April 25-26-2008

Lounge, Gothenburg + Priory, Doncaster April 25-26-2008

April 28th, 2008, 12:23 am #1

StoneBridge and Friends in Gothenburg for the first time and the hype had been on for weeks so excitement was in the air. After getting all the guys together, Joey and Max'C, we went to set up the club. Very interesting venue right on the main strip or Avenyn as they call it, with two levels and smaller rooms with different themes. Also a great terrace that proved to be the best spot in the club (damned, we played the inside room). The club was really busy at 10.30 and Joey already had the crowd going. Max'C went on around 1 and did a great show and then I took over and played a funkier set than in Stockholm except a touch of Ribbie Rivera and Klaas in the end. Great night and great people in Gothenburg!

Lounge, Gothenburg April 25, 2008

Rubberman - Creep (Raul Rincon)
Sunloverz - Show Me
Til West & Eddie Thoneick - Hi 'N Bye
Ultra Naté - Automatic (Tikaro, Louis, Ferran)
Nicola Fasano vs Pat Rich - 75 Brazil Street
Mighty Dub Katz - Just Another Groove (Tocadisco)
Daft Punk - Around The World (Dumb Dan)
Eric Prydz - Pjanoo
Happy Clappers - I Believe (Vandalism)
Static Revenger - Everything Is Beautiful (Richard Visson)
StoneBridge - You Don't Know
Morgan Page - Longest Road (Robbie Rivera)
DJ Disciple - Work It Out (Klaas)
David Guetta - Delirious (Laidback Luke)
CLS - Can You Feel It (SB Edit)
Bob Sinclar - Everybody Movin (Eddie Thoneick & Kurn Maverick)
Robin S - Show Me Love

After two short flights I was in Manchester with Ronster in hie beamer on the way to Doncaster. Incredible weather and we took the scenic snake pass through some wild nature I've never seen in the UK before - amazing drive. In the evening we hooked up with long missed crew member Mad Barry that was on fire already, haha. He showed us all the cool new pre-bars they've got in Donnie now and I have to admit that the town has come a long way since I was there last in 2004. The club was very stylish with two levels and three rooms. Like in Gothenburg, they had place the main room all the way in the end of the place, which means you have to work a bit harder to keep the floor busy in these non-smoking times. The large crew got the place rocking from the go though and the only tune that didn't go down that well was the Dirty South mix of Snoop - man, it rocks - Get into it!! It was great to see Mad Barry (also known as the flame) again bouncing around. The only one I missed was Kris K, you better come to the booth next time!

Priory, Doncaster April 26, 2008

Rubberman - Creep (Raul Rincon)
Sunloverz - Show Me
Til West & Eddie Thoneick - Hi 'N Bye
Bingo Players vsChocolate Puma - Touch Me
Fudge - Fruitcake (SB)
Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine (SB)
Sharam - The One (Dub)
Heikki L - Tum Tum
Eric Prydz - Pjanoo
Happy Clappers - I Believe (Vandalism)
Daft Punk - Around The World (Dumb Dan)
Sia - The Girl You Lost To Cocaine (SB)
Static Revenger - Everything Is Beautiful (Richard Visson)
Splittr - All Alone (Dim Chris)
DJ Disciple - Work It Out (Klaas)
Snoop Dogg - Sexual Eruption (Dirty South)
Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy (SB Edit)
Shapeshifters - Chime
Solitaire - You Got The Love (MW Kidology)
StoneBridge - Put 'Em High
StoneBridge - You Don't Know
Robin S - Show Me Love
Paul Johnson - Get Get Down 2008 (Laidback Luke)

Vink
Vink

April 28th, 2008, 8:00 am #2

What!? Snoop, one of my favourites to hear at the end of a set, didn't work? WTF!!!! But as a great DJ does...just give back what they want so everybody has a fantastic night. Shame I missed all! gr, Vink

April 28th, 2008, 8:48 am #3

Thanks to all for a good night! I had a great time! Ronnie you so need to get your sat nav fixed!

That 10:30 am checkout really hurt! The last thing I can remember from saturday was stone filling my glass in the hotel bar and looking at my watch thinking I had to check out in 5 hours.