Moderators: stargatebabe, Rube Baker

Take a Little Piece of my Heart

spiritofstlouis
Super Sub

April 28th, 2015, 6:03 pm #1

Once again, I wonder what can be done to heal this great nation of ours. And once again, an injustice done involving the Police is compounded by narrow minded individuals bent on the use of violent/ criminal behavior to somehow justify a wrong doing.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but this latest violence in Baltimore is the result of systemic failure at various levels of the community. I wish for peace for this beautiful city, and hope that the mindless acts by a few criminals doesn't overshadow the primary message.

Peace out.

We can share the women, we can share the wine

MIDMOBIRD
Super Sub

June 6th, 2015, 3:48 pm #2

There is a lot wrong on a lot of levels. A few bad cops are making all cops pay a heavy price. Lethal force is a last resort, not something you use on someone who is running away or protesting his arrest. Not sure how to cure this problem, but the fear of dying is pretty strong in cops every day when they go out in the streets. It apparently impairs the judgment of some of them.

Kids killing kids every day in our big cities. In Kansas City a lot of small children have been killed in drive bys. They are innocent bystanders. One little boy was killed in a drive by in his own bed. No sense in that.