Moderator: Rube Baker

Mandatory Legend Days Check In!!!!!!!!

Prot
Super Sub
Prot
Super Sub

June 5th, 2013, 6:55 pm #1

Attention all would be LD-13 attendees. I need a final head count on who is planning to attend and if you are expecting to bring a guest. Yes, I know those who have said they are coming, but it is time to purchase the final tickets. The area we are sitting (Coca Cola patio) is sold out. There are still seats available in the Coca Cola Deck, which is inter-connected so that we would still be able to mingle together, but I have to act NOW!!!!!

Before spending my hard earned cash on this venture, I need a final commitment of who is still planning to attend and if you are definitely bringing a guest or not. Obtaining tickets of this quantity is no small task, so your response is critical. Final cost cannot be determined until I have the final head count. My best guess is $25 per member and $55 per guest at this point in time (plus or minus $20 - more likely minus than plus). Check In and when I get the final head count I will tell you the exact cost. If you commit, then I expect you to pay your share or find a substitute. I will help find substitutes, but do not accept responsibility for your share of the cost.

If you still have some question, then you should state what you know as fact. For example, you could say "I fully plan to attend with my spouse, but I am experiencing health issues which could cause me to cancel. I'll keep you updated." Note: I understand you cannot control life, but I am looking for a personal commitment, more than a casual "I like the idea, so put me on the list" response. They are 2 different things. Think about if you had to fork out the money for me.

If previous committers fail to log on and read this thread, I will assume they are unreliable and will treat them accordingly. If you know someone who is not commenting and can contact them to let them know they need to commit, please do so.

As always, Thanks in advance and I will do my level best to make this outing worth your time.

Prot

Below I will keep a check in status so we can quickly see where everyone is by looking at the top of the thread.

The following have checked in so far:

1-2. Prot +1
3. Smokin
4-5. Royvern +1
6-7. Bossman +1
8-9. MidMO +1
10-11. NC +1
12. Spirit (definite Maybe- depending on work situation, to confirm by end of June)
13-14. Ghost +1 (I know he hasn't responded, but I also know he will be there.)
15-16. House +1
17. Rube
18. Sigonella
19. Skoffer +1
21. Unclaimed

Babe says no, but I am still hearing yes.

Eye witness to Bob Forsch's no hitter
Sunday, April 16th, 1978.

Prot
Super Sub
Prot
Super Sub

June 5th, 2013, 7:01 pm #2

I will be attending and may bring my wife if there is available space.

Eye witness to Bob Forsch's no hitter
Sunday, April 16th, 1978.

smokincards
Super Sub

June 5th, 2013, 7:02 pm #3

Just to be safe I will be there solo
OFFICAL SPONSOR OF THE NEXT GENERATION OF CARDINAL FANS

royvern
Super Sub
royvern
Super Sub

June 5th, 2013, 7:11 pm #4

Count on me and Willie McGee for a firm total of two.
USA/NRA

Skoffer
Super Sub
Skoffer
Super Sub

June 5th, 2013, 7:46 pm #5

DO NOT count on me or a guest. If someone commits and is forced to drop out, I might consider taking their place, but, you should not make any decisions based on me participating this year.

redbird5
Super Sub
redbird5
Super Sub

June 5th, 2013, 7:56 pm #6

Checking in. Waiting to hear from my friend if she's going.
Ginger Michelle Nevitt 3/15/01 to 5/11/12 the great westie wrestler and mouser. RIP

redbird5
Super Sub
redbird5
Super Sub

June 5th, 2013, 8:12 pm #7

Just checked with my friend and I've got a confirmed 2.
Ginger Michelle Nevitt 3/15/01 to 5/11/12 the great westie wrestler and mouser. RIP

MIDMOBIRD
Super Sub

June 5th, 2013, 8:20 pm #8

Bringing my brother so that is a firm two!

NC Cards Fan
Super Sub

June 5th, 2013, 8:24 pm #9

I will be there with my son, FIRM 2 here!
Our not so secret weapon---

The 2016 NL MVP!!!

redbird5
Super Sub
redbird5
Super Sub

June 5th, 2013, 8:36 pm #10

I'm not sure I want my best friend to meet my internet friends. I could catch a lot of crap that night. She knows things that y'all don't. :blink: :unsure: