Moderator: Rube Baker

Legends Day Participants Foto

Skoffer
Super Sub
Skoffer
Super Sub

April 15th, 2012, 10:37 pm #1

Here is a pic of everyone. I shrank it down so it would display well on the site.

I have full size photos, but they are too large to attach to the forum post. So, I am going to have to figure out some way to provide them. They are too large to email, also. I may put them up on my personal web server for a few days, for everyone to grab.

Prot
Super Sub
Prot
Super Sub

April 15th, 2012, 10:42 pm #2

Thanks a bunch Skoff. It was great meeting and your family.
Eye witness to Bob Forsch's no hitter
Sunday, April 16th, 1978.

Prot
Super Sub
Prot
Super Sub

April 15th, 2012, 10:55 pm #3

Skoffer wrote:Here is a pic of everyone. I shrank it down so it would display well on the site.

I have full size photos, but they are too large to attach to the forum post. So, I am going to have to figure out some way to provide them. They are too large to email, also. I may put them up on my personal web server for a few days, for everyone to grab.
For those who didn't make it, in photo left to right:

Zach (future legend), Skoffer, Battra, HouseofCards, Bossman, Smokin, Coastal, Moonshiner, Prot, Babe, Spirit, Casper, Host, Slimer (bro. Ghost), Mr. Babe, host's son
Eye witness to Bob Forsch's no hitter
Sunday, April 16th, 1978.

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 16th, 2012, 12:34 am #4

Damn that's one handsome group of mankind. But no offense, we don't have any female members, they're actually my favorite species? Pardon me, I apologize, I do now see one lady in the picture. But I think we need to recruit some more lady members. We want to fairly represent all segments you know. I guess baseball nerds don't attract very many young lovelies--Oh well.

The Ghost
Super Sub

April 16th, 2012, 12:40 am #5

LeaveTheGunTakeTheCannolis wrote:Damn that's one handsome group of mankind. But no offense, we don't have any female members, they're actually my favorite species? Pardon me, I apologize, I do now see one lady in the picture. But I think we need to recruit some more lady members. We want to fairly represent all segments you know. I guess baseball nerds don't attract very many young lovelies--Oh well.
as i back away from striking range of you, id like to remind you that SGB is standing in the middle.

DONT HIT ME!

St Louis Legends Sponsor of Bow Ties, Stupid Comments, and This Dumb Face ^^^

MIDMOBIRD
Super Sub

April 16th, 2012, 12:40 am #6

LeaveTheGunTakeTheCannolis wrote:Damn that's one handsome group of mankind. But no offense, we don't have any female members, they're actually my favorite species? Pardon me, I apologize, I do now see one lady in the picture, but I think we need more lady members.
But we do, Stargatebabe is the short haired lady. She wears her hair short like my wife does! And she is a gem!

The Ghost
Super Sub

April 16th, 2012, 12:53 am #7

The Ghost
Super Sub

April 16th, 2012, 12:54 am #8

MIDMOBIRD wrote:
LeaveTheGunTakeTheCannolis wrote:Damn that's one handsome group of mankind. But no offense, we don't have any female members, they're actually my favorite species? Pardon me, I apologize, I do now see one lady in the picture, but I think we need more lady members.
But we do, Stargatebabe is the short haired lady. She wears her hair short like my wife does! And she is a gem!
we were game buddies! she sat right next to me...oddly out of reach of NC...hmm

stargatebabe
Super Sub

April 16th, 2012, 12:58 am #9

LeaveTheGunTakeTheCannolis wrote:Damn that's one handsome group of mankind. But no offense, we don't have any female members, they're actually my favorite species? Pardon me, I apologize, I do now see one lady in the picture. But I think we need to recruit some more lady members. We want to fairly represent all segments you know. I guess baseball nerds don't attract very many young lovelies--Oh well.
*clears throat* Ummm, excuse me? :huh: :O I'm right in the middle of the pic and today I met a friend of Coastal's and she will be joining the group ASAP so we are working on adding females

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

Be who you are and say what you feel, 'cause those who mind, don't matter and those who matter, don't mind - Dr. Seuss

stargatebabe
Super Sub

April 16th, 2012, 12:59 am #10

The Ghost wrote:as i back away from striking range of you, id like to remind you that SGB is standing in the middle.

DONT HIT ME!
:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

Be who you are and say what you feel, 'cause those who mind, don't matter and those who matter, don't mind - Dr. Seuss