Moderator: Rube Baker

Legends day at Busch? by HoC

houseofcards1987
Super Sub

February 16th, 2011, 2:45 am #1

Idk if anybody on here would be interested, but has anyone thought a day where a bunch of us would agree to go to a game, maybe hang out before or after on a certain date? I know it sounds weird since a lot of us are complete strangers to one another, but I've heard of some other fan blogs, forums, etc. doing it as well and was wondering if that thought ever crossed anyone's mind on here?

Deleted User
Deleted User

February 16th, 2011, 2:48 am #2

houseofcards1987 wrote:Idk if anybody on here would be interested, but has anyone thought a day where a bunch of us would agree to go to a game, maybe hang out before or after on a certain date? I know it sounds weird since a lot of us are complete strangers to one another, but I've heard of some other fan blogs, forums, etc. doing it as well and was wondering if that thought ever crossed anyone's mind on here?
I hoping to be there around Aug 22-24 or so . The Bucs and Dodgers are in town and plan to stay up until the day beforf my bday 8-29.Never been to the Lou or seen the Cards. So I can't wait. Where do you live?

houseofcards1987
Super Sub

February 16th, 2011, 3:23 am #3

SeattleCardsfan wrote:
houseofcards1987 wrote:Idk if anybody on here would be interested, but has anyone thought a day where a bunch of us would agree to go to a game, maybe hang out before or after on a certain date? I know it sounds weird since a lot of us are complete strangers to one another, but I've heard of some other fan blogs, forums, etc. doing it as well and was wondering if that thought ever crossed anyone's mind on here?
I hoping to be there around Aug 22-24 or so . The Bucs and Dodgers are in town and plan to stay up until the day beforf my bday 8-29.Never been to the Lou or seen the Cards. So I can't wait. Where do you live?
Just an hour and a half away from St. Louis in Springfield, IL. Close enough to make as many games as I want.

Deleted User
Deleted User

February 16th, 2011, 3:28 am #4

houseofcards1987 wrote:
SeattleCardsfan wrote:
Just an hour and a half away from St. Louis in Springfield, IL. Close enough to make as many games as I want.
Lucky Dawg!!!! :B

redbird5
Super Sub
redbird5
Super Sub

February 16th, 2011, 3:30 am #5

I wouldn't mind a Legends day at the park.
Ginger Michelle Nevitt 3/15/01 to 5/11/12 the great westie wrestler and mouser. RIP

Deleted User
Deleted User

February 16th, 2011, 3:45 am #6

What I need to know is, How hard is it to get tix for the games? Do you need 'em well in advance or a week or 2. Prices don't look too bad. I fgure on going to 2-3 , one of those I'd like some good ones near 1B of course. I figure beer prices in the park are 'bout the same as here $8. I'd also like to watch a game in one your fine sports bars. What are beer prices in the bars around Busch. Downtown Seattle is like $6-8 :angry: Just trying to prepare abudget and all that :X

royvern
Super Sub
royvern
Super Sub

February 16th, 2011, 3:53 am #7

I'm in as long as I'm in area on the date. Live 2 hours from stadium. Much fun. If I may suggest it be a BYOB affair. Bring Your Own Bail!
USA/NRA

Deleted User
Deleted User

February 16th, 2011, 3:55 am #8

royvern wrote:I'm in as long as I'm in area on the date. Live 2 hours from stadium. Much fun. If I may suggest it be a BYOB affair. Bring Your Own Bail!
I'll bring my badge, although that may get me in even more hot water :devil:

Deleted User
Deleted User

February 16th, 2011, 4:06 am #9

Also can anyone refer me to a good site for merchandise.All I have is an official '06 WS champs t-shirt that got messed up in the laundry. Right outside Safeco/Qwest there a little wharehouse that sells both M's and Hawks gear on game days at good prices. Anything like that near Busch?

NC Cards Fan
Super Sub

February 16th, 2011, 9:54 am #10

I would like to try, I'm only 12 hours/ 750 miles away ;) . We'll see, I've got family in central IL about 25 miles from Springfield/Decatur.
Our not so secret weapon---

The 2016 NL MVP!!!