Moderator: Rube Baker

Legends Day 2012, Tickets are purchased!

Prot
Super Sub
Prot
Super Sub

January 20th, 2012, 9:40 pm #1

Hey guys, this is a reminder thread. I notice there haven't been any comments on the official thread from anyone besides roy, casper and myself lately. It is important to get a final head count very soon. Do not buy any tickets as I will be getting them for us all to sit together. I have worked out some details, but need a final head count to firm everything up. I have been talking to roy and we have decided on a direction. Trust me, everyone will be very satisfied with the cost. It will not be very expensive.

It will be best if any responses are given in the official thread, which is pinned and should be the top topic on the forum. If you can make it or hope to make it please provide an update so that I can nail down the tickets. We will all be sitting together. That is unless I have grossly underestimated the turnout.
Eye witness to Bob Forsch's no hitter
Sunday, April 16th, 1978.

MIDMOBIRD
Super Sub

January 20th, 2012, 11:25 pm #2

Prot wrote:Hey guys, this is a reminder thread. I notice there haven't been any comments on the official thread from anyone besides roy, casper and myself lately. It is important to get a final head count very soon. Do not buy any tickets as I will be getting them for us all to sit together. I have worked out some details, but need a final head count to firm everything up. I have been talking to roy and we have decided on a direction. Trust me, everyone will be very satisfied with the cost. It will not be very expensive.

It will be best if any responses are given in the official thread, which is pinned and should be the top topic on the forum. If you can make it or hope to make it please provide an update so that I can nail down the tickets. We will all be sitting together. That is unless I have grossly underestimated the turnout.
I'll count on you getting a ticket. Let me know when I need to send funds for the Legends day. Should be a hoot. Count me in!

MIDMOBIRD
Super Sub

January 20th, 2012, 11:26 pm #3

MIDMOBIRD wrote:
Prot wrote:Hey guys, this is a reminder thread. I notice there haven't been any comments on the official thread from anyone besides roy, casper and myself lately. It is important to get a final head count very soon. Do not buy any tickets as I will be getting them for us all to sit together. I have worked out some details, but need a final head count to firm everything up. I have been talking to roy and we have decided on a direction. Trust me, everyone will be very satisfied with the cost. It will not be very expensive.

I'll count on you getting a ticket. Let me know when I need to send funds for the Legends day. Should be a hoot. Count me in!
Ok, just late to notice you want the post in other thread. Will do that too!

NC Cards Fan
Super Sub

January 21st, 2012, 3:26 am #4

I gots to think real hard on this one and will post in the other thread but wanted to bump this one too.
Our not so secret weapon---

The 2016 NL MVP!!!

Prot
Super Sub
Prot
Super Sub

January 21st, 2012, 1:27 pm #5

Bump

NC Cards Fan
Super Sub

January 22nd, 2012, 2:30 am #6

Bumpity bump bump.
Our not so secret weapon---

The 2016 NL MVP!!!

Prot
Super Sub
Prot
Super Sub

January 22nd, 2012, 9:50 pm #7

Bump.

I will probably be getting tickets this week. So I need a final head count.

Deleted User
Deleted User

January 23rd, 2012, 1:06 am #8

Prot wrote:Bump.

I will probably be getting tickets this week. So I need a final head count.
I'll be there

royvern
Super Sub
royvern
Super Sub

January 23rd, 2012, 5:04 am #9

bump

BMike, skoffs, Rubicon, hoc87, eddings, waters, Will Clark22, et all....what the hell?? Get on board. How many forums actually get a deal like this together. HAS to be fun!
USA/NRA

Skoffer
Super Sub
Skoffer
Super Sub

January 23rd, 2012, 3:27 pm #10

I posted on the official thread.