Moderator: Rube Baker

redbird5
Super Sub
redbird5
Super Sub

2:50 AM - Feb 01, 2011 #11

It wasn't bird or seventh it was Grand Mom slid down.
Ginger Michelle Nevitt 3/15/01 to 5/11/12 the great westie wrestler and mouser. RIP

Deleted User
Deleted User

3:14 AM - Feb 01, 2011 #12

You guys be safe over there. I am glad to see waterdown got his beer, after all priorities are priorities. Geez 20 inches here would be................ unfathomanable. The city gets paralyzed at 4-5 " So take care of each other,and your families I hope you don't lose power skof(congrats on the newborn).

stargatebabe
Super Sub

11:34 AM - Feb 01, 2011 #13

We're under a Blizzard Warning until tomorrow evening at 7:00 pm Eastern time :'( :blink: :sniff: :uff: ;)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

Be who you are and say what you feel, 'cause those who mind, don't matter and those who matter, don't mind - Dr. Seuss

Sleddog
Super Sub
Sleddog
Super Sub

11:39 AM - Feb 01, 2011 #14

Cool!!! haven't had a good blizzard since '78?

You half expect a coterie of post-apocalyptic stormtroopers to come piling out, armed with laser-axes designed to crush the edifice of bourgeois oppression. Instead you get a procession of clowns climbing out of a tiny little car, all of them honking horns and squirting water out of fake flowers.

stargatebabe
Super Sub

12:01 PM - Feb 01, 2011 #15

Sleddog wrote:Cool!!! haven't had a good blizzard since '78?
LOL Not so cool, if I lose electricity which could very well occur!

Are you under the same warning?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

Be who you are and say what you feel, 'cause those who mind, don't matter and those who matter, don't mind - Dr. Seuss

Sleddog
Super Sub
Sleddog
Super Sub

12:12 PM - Feb 01, 2011 #16

yeah, it won't be that bad. Close to Lake Michigan they'll get dumped on hard but we'll only get maybe 8 inches or so. As long as the ice stays south we'll be fine. Roads will be drifted for a few days till they get it cleaned up then it'll all be back to normal. Thursday and Friday's cold will really suck though! Don't worry, be happy :)

You half expect a coterie of post-apocalyptic stormtroopers to come piling out, armed with laser-axes designed to crush the edifice of bourgeois oppression. Instead you get a procession of clowns climbing out of a tiny little car, all of them honking horns and squirting water out of fake flowers.

stargatebabe
Super Sub

12:24 PM - Feb 01, 2011 #17

Sleddog wrote:yeah, it won't be that bad. Close to Lake Michigan they'll get dumped on hard but we'll only get maybe 8 inches or so. As long as the ice stays south we'll be fine. Roads will be drifted for a few days till they get it cleaned up then it'll all be back to normal. Thursday and Friday's cold will really suck though! Don't worry, be happy :)
I'm not worried - I have plenty of food in the house and I've rescheduled one appointment and have to do another one this morning then I don't care what it does! LOL We have a man who comes and plows out the driveway for us so not much shoveling

If I can make it through a Nor'Easter, I can handle a little blizzard! :o :P

- Albert Einstein

Sleddog
Super Sub
Sleddog
Super Sub

12:26 PM - Feb 01, 2011 #18

Have him come clean my drive too!

stargatebabe
Super Sub

12:33 PM - Feb 01, 2011 #19

Sleddog wrote:Have him come clean my drive too!
LOL He's great! $15 a plow and he doesn't charge us if it's snows a lot and he comes back to plow again during the same snowfall!

- Albert Einstein

NC Cards Fan
Super Sub

12:39 PM - Feb 01, 2011 #20

Y'all have fun up there! We didn't even get the light drizzle down here. Right now it's cloudy and 32 degrees in W-S. Chilly but not to bad - not to bad at all.
Our not so secret weapon---

The 2016 NL MVP!!!