Information: [center]Stairway to Hogwarts RPG has moved to a new home: [url]http://stairwaytohogwartsrpg.com/forum/ [/url] [/center]

The Character Creation Forms and Rules Have Changed!

12:59 PM - Sep 08, 2014 #1

Dear Members,

From today on adult characters and older student characters can be opened on StH without any special permission. There's a slightly different form to fill out for them, they can be found in their separate threads on the Introduce Your Character board.

The character creation form has changed. It became longer, but our goal with it is to make the character creation easier. It's more detailed so shorter answers to the questions will be perfectly sufficient and it's more targeted on the things the site staff needs to know to be able to sort the characters into the house they belong. We hope you'll like the change. :)

Already accepted profiles are not required to be rewritten according to the new form, but it's a possibility of course. If you'd like to rework your character's profile and replace the old one, send it to me in PM and I'll change it for you ASAP.

Cheers,

Naiya

10:23 PM - Sep 10, 2014 #2

Sweet! I've been waiting for this. B)
Charles' Profile

^Nox rocks^

"Nothing is more important to me in this world than to earn Ken Hirata-Wayer's respect.!" - goosed by Ken Hirata-Wayer (That's a bad case of not having any sense of reality. :roll: )
Larissa Summer is the most breathtaking girl I've ever met. :wub: - goosed by Larissa (How sweet.)