Blind date(s) for Nia

Need a character for something? Post a topic here! This forum also contains a list of characters who are needed before the Games can begin.

Blind date(s) for Nia

Mar 9 2016, 06:37 PM #1

HI ALL!

Rita and I had a talk about this idea and I thought why not cast a wanted ad so that anyone can join us?

The thing is, there's these two friends, Winnie (27) and Nia (26), both of them born and raised in the Capitol. Whilie Winnie has been happily dating her boyfriend Linus for two years, Nia has never had such a long-lasting relationship. The reason? Well, she's a hypersensitive mess of a woman, and -let's be honest- a spoilt little capitolite who has never got a 'no' for an answer.

When does the action here begin? When Winnie decides to find Nia a date, of course! And here's when you and your wonderful character come in. The process is easy: your character happens to know Winnie, her boyfriend or any friend of them. Winnie decides he's a suitable suitor for Nia. Winnie organises a blind date/double date. Voila!

Is it gonna work out smoothly? I'll be honest: I don't know! It might be a complete disaster or it could be an utter success. It basically depends on whether your character and Nia are compatible and how the thread develops. I am, however, open for both planning the result or letting it happen naturally. Just tell me about your preferences.

Who can apply?

Well, basically any character that meets a couple of requirements:

-Being a male, as Nia is not romantically interested in women

-Age: 20-38 (otherwise might be too young or too old for Nia, but I'm not strict here)

-Being a Capitol citizen / a victor / a peacekeeper / anyone that had a reason to visit the Capitol

Nevertheless, if you're interested in this plot but your character doesn't meet the traits to be Nia's suitor, let me know and I'll try to find you a place in it :)

D4 HEAD STYLIST

Apr 20 2016, 11:51 AM #2

UP! crazy:

D4 HEAD STYLIST

Apr 23 2016, 03:02 PM #3

Hi Hi!

I have a victor named Thomas who now works in the Training Center doing focused sessions with Tributes. Hes in his late 30s. Likely he'd know of all three - particularly Linus as they directly work together :)

I have not developed him very far and his application is very out of date, but I'd be happy to dust him off and use him in this fun idea!!

May 22 2016, 07:18 PM #4

Katy @ Apr 23 2016, 09:02 AM wrote: Hi Hi!

I have a victor named Thomas who now works in the Training Center doing focused sessions with Tributes. Hes in his late 30s. Likely he'd know of all three - particularly Linus as they directly work together :)

I have not developed him very far and his application is very out of date, but I'd be happy to dust him off and use him in this fun idea!!
Yay! I'm so sorry I just saw this. I'm totally up for it! Let me know whenever you feel ready to use him. I'll PM Rita straight away so we can start plotting the blind date crazy:

D4 HEAD STYLIST