Information: board disabled
- Joined: March 23rd, 2014, 4:32 pm
I hadn't seen page 1 of all this until now, a great effort on all the schematics, must have taken ages!
- Joined: March 21st, 2014, 8:28 pm
Roysten @ Jun 28 2014, 11:12 AM wrote: I hadn't seen page 1 of all this until now, a great effort on all the schematics, must have taken ages!
I gathered that from your post. By the way, I added 15 more pix of the Defiant filming model plus my new schematic of its type-18 shuttlecraft to the Defiant thread in the DS9 board.
- Joined: July 5th, 2014, 9:29 pm
- Joined: April 1st, 2014, 5:07 am
Very nice LCARS schematics. Now let's have some more capable spacecraft.
Section 31: Enter for blood screening
- Joined: June 10th, 2014, 8:45 am
Historical data in the Starfleet library computer.
- Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 5:02 pm
- Joined: March 19th, 2015, 12:09 pm
Interesting. And very nice to see information displayed in Trek style.
- Joined: January 26th, 2015, 9:37 pm
- Joined: March 2nd, 2015, 12:41 am