Starship Moonhawk Origins - "The Fire and the Forge"

Macia Paladin
Advanced Member
Macia Paladin
Advanced Member

January 4th, 2018, 9:56 am #1

Rumors of my demise were greatly exaggerated. So, not only is "The Mercadian Affair" approaching it's zenith for the first time in 7 years, the site offers some new features, and I'd be mighty appreciative if the old crew got the word out!

http://www.starshipmoonhawk.com/comic1/ ... rge-cover/

Some of you saw the first attempt at this several years ago. It was a sham. this is updated and edited and all of the continuity gaffes have been sorted out. I will be publishing three chapters this month, and two every subsequent month until the book is complete. For now, enjoy chapter 1 with my ex's spiffy illustrations. Also, be sure to watch for Keith's second debut as full-time artist on the comic. This week will mark the FINAL Shiei page, ever. She did some stellar work, and Keith did a great job "repairing" all of the old artwork and bringing it up to the standards of the new continuity. Also, as we go on into the animated series, be watching for some major changeups. Season 1 will be 7 episodes, chronicling "The Mercadian Affair" with some additional surprises that were not included in the comic. And, of course, all of our voice actors from everywhere including all the freelancers and also our pros from both Funimation and Sentai Works. We may even be able to get the infamous Richard Epcar to guest star in episodes 4 and 7. ("Oh my God!")

Happy 2018, kids! I'll try not to be a stranger in my own house. (also feel free to talk to us via the Chatango on the outside!)

~Mac

Aurondarklord
Advanced Member
Aurondarklord
Advanced Member

January 5th, 2018, 4:12 am #2

Hey Mac! You're alive! Just so's you know, I migrated everybody over to Trillian when AIM died, there's a thread up in general for everybody to list their new usernames.

I also had to rehost the "moonhawk studios" banner at the top of the board on my imgur when photobucket decided to be dicks and take everything hostage. It was a pain to find, you want the link?

Actually it's about ethics...and possibly biting off your leg!

Macia Paladin
Advanced Member
Macia Paladin
Advanced Member

January 5th, 2018, 6:02 am #3

Nah. It's cool. You keep it where you have it. I think I have the original on one of my drives. I'll move over my Messenger eventually. Keeping most people on Skype these days.

So. What did you think of the "revised" chapter 1? Unbeknownst to me at the time, apparently some of my ideas of "description" in the original were pretty ... no Bueno. lol

Chapter 2 by the weekend, and the LAST EVER Shiei page is now up on the comic side. Keith ended up redoing the whole damn thing, practically. Much as he did with all of her other pages. XD

The long night has finally ended... bad news is: the publishing of the book in e-format is "filler". We only have enough cash to do 2 new pages per month. BLAR.