Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

3:53 PM - Aug 27, 2012 #31

duct tape :P

he could certainly shut his beak a few times I did a rather crudly written short story about krystal and Falco pranking each other Krystal won of course ,but that's only because at the time I didn't know about Fara miyu or fay all of which I would extreamly enjoy being in the game again (though not so much Fara unless she gives up on fox because to be honest I think Krystal is better for fox) Starfox needs more women though.

Starfox team:
Fox
Falco
Slippy
Krystal
Miyu
Faye
(maybe Fara... I donno if Starfox wants to go into a cat fight between her and Krystal though i do like some of the Fara vs krystal art.) (likly because unlike Most starfox art that includes women IT"S NOT JUST KRYSTAL!!)

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

4:25 PM - Aug 27, 2012 #32

I wish Falco would stop being such a dick to Katt...

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

4:31 PM - Aug 27, 2012 #33

*Slams a frying pan into Juiluis' face Please don't use that word.... i find it extremly offensive even if it's true..

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

1:35 AM - Aug 28, 2012 #34

Kursed wrote:*Slams a frying pan into Juiluis' face Please don't use that word.... i find it extremly offensive even if it's true..
*smashes a sledgehammer into Kursed's face* [offtopic]Okay, fine.[/offtopic] Now, Falco need not be lovey-dovey with Katt, but he could stand to be a little more polite to her...she does like him, after all...I wonder if he knows this, or is he just oblivious?

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

1:36 AM - Aug 28, 2012 #35

I think he's just a ignorant Squab :P

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

1:37 AM - Aug 28, 2012 #36

Kursed wrote:I think he's just a ignorant Squab :P
Sounds about right. xD

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

6:21 AM - Aug 28, 2012 #37

1. Fara would fit better to Fox, since she has at least the 'balls' to handle things all by herself without needing Fox as a extra Guard all the time. I'm neither a extrem Fara fan nor do I say it because I don't really like Krystal, it's just my opinion and I sense a small beginning of a nonsense "Fara VS Krystal" fight again which totally doesn't have to do with the main purpose of this Topic at all. Maybe a "Fara VS. Krystal" Thread should be opened, but this might end in a big nonsense war as in every other Star Fox Community...

2. Has anybody actually read my long comment about Falco and Katt at all? If yes, actually this question about WHY Falco acts like this towards Katt wouldn't come up again. He knows that she loves him, but he is more interested about a 'platonic relationship' like he shares with Fox (long life Partners in the way of working partners) and has a 'big brother love' towards Katt and nothing more, but she doesn't seem to understand that, which makes him to react rather coldhearted towards her than polite and understanding. In fact it probably pisses him off that she doesn't accept it, and WHO WOULDN'T be pissed if someone totally doesn't understand that "you" don't have romantical feelings for "him/her" even though "you" said it often enough, but that "you" still care about "him/her" as a big brother/sister?

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

2:11 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #38

I have to dissagree there Saphira... I think Krystal can handle herself thing is we haven't seen anything really of her cept the time she was on Sauria and got caught in a giant Crystal.... And wasn't she the one fighting on foot on the aparoid homeworld?

Actuallly i had never seen that about Falco... but really maybe he should tell her.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

5:13 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #39

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge wrote:1. Fara would fit better to Fox, since she has at least the 'balls' to handle things all by herself without needing Fox as a extra Guard all the time. I'm neither a extrem Fara fan nor do I say it because I don't really like Krystal, it's just my opinion and I sense a small beginning of a nonsense "Fara VS Krystal" fight again which totally doesn't have to do with the main purpose of this Topic at all. Maybe a "Fara VS. Krystal" Thread should be opened, but this might end in a big nonsense war as in every other Star Fox Community...

2. Has anybody actually read my long comment about Falco and Katt at all? If yes, actually this question about WHY Falco acts like this towards Katt wouldn't come up again. He knows that she loves him, but he is more interested about a 'platonic relationship' like he shares with Fox (long life Partners in the way of working partners) and has a 'big brother love' towards Katt and nothing more, but she doesn't seem to understand that, which makes him to react rather coldhearted towards her than polite and understanding. In fact it probably pisses him off that she doesn't accept it, and WHO WOULDN'T be pissed if someone totally doesn't understand that "you" don't have romantical feelings for "him/her" even though "you" said it often enough, but that "you" still care about "him/her" as a big brother/sister?
1. I see your point, but I'm sorry to say, I don't agree with Fox and Fara...

2. Oh yeah, you're right, I forgot about that, I'm sorry Saphiria

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

8:02 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #40

1. Like I said, it's just my opinion about Fara and Krystal. I don't want to see any nonesense war between those two or between the fans. Everybody has his/her own opinion about things and I respect yours like you respect mine.

2. It's cool Julius, though I maybe sounded rough in my reply. What I wanted to say is that this kind of 'preasure' she is giving him makes him all that annoyed and cold. I wasn't even sure what to think about the 'Star Falco' Ending in Command. Though we see it as a non-canon game, the possibility that he would rise his own Team would cause alot of trouble, probably not with (D)Ash but with him and Katt again. Making an own Team was the goal for her to be close to him again, but I think that Falco had a way differentgoing mind about that idea, since he only seems to focus about making good money and being carefree.