12:11 AM - Aug 20, 2012 #11

I actually like shadow to be honest.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

5:14 AM - Aug 20, 2012 #12

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge wrote:
@Julius:
No no no, there doesn't exist a real gang called 'Free as a Bird', it is just the official and real name of Falco's ex-gang since they started Star Fox, and I honestly don't know why they called it 'Hot Rodders' in other countries anyway just to put 'Free as a Bird' up in the Star Fox64 3Ds version in EVERY country. Total nonsense. I only know the 'Hell's Angels' but.... I'll say nothing because everybody should know this gang. When I said it was 'inspired by New York', I actually meaned that especially in New York are many gangs lurking around. Since Falco has Brooklyn accent and was the (ex)leader of a gang I'm sure Nintendo thought of New York or any other place in America that has to deal with street/motorbike gangs. Sorry if I confused you :lol:

I felt like "wtf Falco, stop drinking and smoking!". The Adventures voice wasn't the best voice they gave him, but still I do like Ben Cullum as music composer. He created the Star Fox Adventures soundtrack and sound effects together with David Wise afterall. Offtopic info: Ben Cullum is the older brother of Jamie Cullum, if someone knows this wonderful music artist.
Oh boy, do I feel stupid right about now *facepaw* Sorry about that, but thanks for clearing that up.

Oh yeah, huh? Falco probably would be drinking and smoking (along with cussing, and probably even stealing) if they made Star Fox more adult. He's almost like...Bender, from Futurama.

Falco: "Bite my feathery avian ass!" xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

5:56 PM - Aug 20, 2012 #13

He needs to get laid. That is all.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

6:44 PM - Aug 20, 2012 #14

Harmony Descent wrote:He needs to get laid. That is all.
Nice to see you again Harmony!

Yeah, and I'm sure Katt will volunteer for that! xD

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

12:17 AM - Aug 21, 2012 #15

@Julius:
I always think that Falco is a swearing character, but not as intense as other characters. It just might depend on the whole situation. In our German version of Star Fox Assault, the last fight against the Aparoid Queen, Falco said "Lass dich nicht von ihrer hässlichen Fresse beeinflussen, Fox!" (= Don't let her ugly mug get to you, Fox!/Don't fall under influence by her ugly mug, Fox!) or something like that.

@Harmony:
Well, from the part that it may be that Falco is actually Asexual, I don't think that..... uh, never mind. It might be that I misunderstand the "to get laid" thingy... xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:31 AM - Aug 21, 2012 #16

Harmony Descent wrote:He needs to get laid. That is all.
Whoa WHOA WHOA

Where did you come from?

*pounces Harmony*

EDIT: Or better yet...

*pounce*

Deleted User
Deleted User

1:40 AM - Aug 21, 2012 #17

null wrote:@Harmony:Well, from the part that it may be that Falco is actually Asexual, I don't think that..... uh, never mind. It might be that I misunderstand the "to get laid" thingy... xD
I wasn't trying to imply anything; just felt like throwing that out there for shits and giggles Px<
TheRedFox8 wrote:- Harmony DescentAug 20 2012, 12:56 PMHe needs to get laid. That is all.Whoa WHOA WHOAWhere did you come from?*pounces Harmony*EDIT: Or better yet...

Edited by TheRedFox8, Today, 7:38 PM.
*Is pounced* FUQ!

Deleted User
Deleted User

1:43 AM - Aug 21, 2012 #18

We certainly missed you :3

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

3:00 AM - Aug 21, 2012 #19

@Harmony:
Good, then I shall scrap my own thoughts and move on in my wonderful dream of flying fryingpans :lol:

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

3:26 AM - Aug 21, 2012 #20

already did that but if you want to try some ask.