Xbox Live Names

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General
Joined: 4:27 PM - Jan 05, 2009

11:11 PM - Jul 16, 2010 #1

Spyro20051
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

11:17 PM - Jul 16, 2010 #2

Moggmonster
Quote
Share

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General
Joined: 4:39 AM - Apr 09, 2009

5:05 AM - Jul 29, 2010 #3

"That there's MY 'Sex Box', and her name is 'Sony'!" :lol: (cookie for whoever can cite that reference).

On a more serious note, I don't have an X-Box, I just wanted to make that joke, I couldn't resist.
Quote
Like
Share

Nick1349
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant
Joined: 6:04 PM - Jul 12, 2010

5:48 AM - Sep 29, 2010 #4

Julius Quasar wrote:"That there's MY 'Sex Box', and her name is 'Sony'!" :lol: (cookie for whoever can cite that reference).

On a more serious note, I don't have an X-Box, I just wanted to make that joke, I couldn't resist.
Family guy reference. Lol

My Xbox is broken at the moment. When fixed, will get back to it.
Quote
Like
Share

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General
Joined: 4:39 AM - Apr 09, 2009

4:39 PM - Oct 22, 2010 #5

Nick1349 wrote:
Julius Quasar wrote:"That there's MY 'Sex Box', and her name is 'Sony'!" :lol: (cookie for whoever can cite that reference).

On a more serious note, I don't have an X-Box, I just wanted to make that joke, I couldn't resist.
Family guy reference. Lol

My Xbox is broken at the moment. When fixed, will get back to it.
here's your long overdue cookie, nick (sorry, I just now saw this post)

*hands you a fresh cookie*

I hope you can get your X-Box fixed.
Quote
Like
Share

FoxMcCloud
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major
Joined: 12:35 AM - Jul 30, 2010

6:32 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #6

R420rW1r3

It was supposed to be Razorwire in leet, and I swear the 420 has nothing to do with what you think
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

2:18 AM - Nov 30, 2010 #7

I never really understood the meaning of "420," to be honest =/
Quote
Share

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General
Joined: 4:39 AM - Apr 09, 2009

5:44 PM - Dec 01, 2010 #8

Harmony Descent wrote:I never really understood the meaning of "420," to be honest =/
"420" is a police radio code for a marijuana bust. wolfsmile
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:11 AM - Dec 02, 2010 #9

Like Panther said: "Riiiiight."
Quote
Share

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General
Joined: 4:39 AM - Apr 09, 2009

3:02 AM - Dec 02, 2010 #10

Harmony Descent wrote:Like Panther said: "Riiiiight."
Heh heh heh...I'm from California, so it's only natural I'd know this. :P
Quote
Like
Share