CDF Major General
CDF Major General

6:46 AM - May 01, 2014 #42

Oo....I never had that happen

Psypherus
CDF Private First Class
CDF Private First Class

1:51 AM - May 02, 2014 #43

I didn't really care for none of them. All of the ending's felt like a disappointment to me.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

2:02 AM - May 02, 2014 #44

Radigal wrote:Oo....I never had that happen
wrote:Oo....I never had that happen
(I was making fun of the ending to the Sopranos with that "Cut to black" reference" )

Now, I did like the ending where Fox tackled Slippy to the ground and uses his car keys to remotely fire the machine gun (which he had connected to a pivoting turret rigged to the car key's remote unlock button) from his car. The ensuing gunfire kills Jack's men and wounds Jack and Fox, but leaves Todd and Slippy unharmed. Slippy strangles Todd with his handcuffs, killing him. Fox takes Jack's gun and kills Jack, despite Jack's insistence that Fox will never find the stolen money if he does. Fox gives the gun to Slippy and asks Slippy to kill him. Slippy refuses. As Slippy and Fox leave Jack's house, Fox answers a call on Todd's phone from a visibly ill Lydia. He gloats that her business partners are dead and informs her that she is about to die from ricin poisoning, as he laced her stevia with it at the coffee shop. Slippy and Fox nod farewell to one another. Slippy then flees in Todd's El Camino, crying and screaming with relief. :P

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

6:55 PM - May 05, 2014 #45

I wonder about you sometimes Julius XD

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

12:43 AM - May 06, 2014 #46

Radigal wrote:I wonder about you sometimes Julius XD
(THAT was a Breaking Bad ending reference)