Deleted User
Deleted User

6:36 PM - Jun 03, 2012 #61

Ahh, I see. RL stuff pops up, people lose interest. Really the saddest thing in the world, huh?

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

7:05 PM - Jun 03, 2012 #62

anyway, we are off topic. But RedFox, I will probably be adding a "Zetaboard basic theme" to the pot, makes it easier then working off an already given sheet with the icons already set.

Deleted User
Deleted User

7:10 PM - Jun 03, 2012 #63

Actually, there is one if you go to "ZetaBoards Resources" in the Themes area, there is the default ZB theme there. You can install it.

By the way, look at the "Structural" theme I just put on. HOLY JESUS IT'S AWESOME!

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

7:18 PM - Jun 03, 2012 #64

actually, (using it right now) looks pretty good! I'll never be this good

Deleted User
Deleted User

7:25 PM - Jun 03, 2012 #65

Don't worry. I won't either XD

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

6:59 AM - Jun 04, 2012 #66

TheRedFox8 wrote:You can participate in all contests :/

Thing is, are you actually willing to put up the work to actually make an entry? My creativeless bum elected a new master of contests so hopefully having a fresh mind in tow will actually produce something :3
No, you misunderstood, I know I can participate, what I meant was I'm not unwilling to put up the work to actually make an entry. Also, I didn't have anything to bring to the table in those contests, except for Lola Foxglove in the character contests.
wrote:Julius, the edit i made, was a mistake..........I hit the wrong button, I didn't change a thing, but meant to hit the quote button ^^;

but your characters rock, I love how you play some of them
Thanks Radigal, and it's okay, I understand the mistake.

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:08 PM - Jun 04, 2012 #67

I don't participate in character contests much anymore because my characters never win :P

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

8:05 AM - Apr 23, 2014 #68

Going to dredge this topic for a (somewhat.....ok not so much) Special Announcement. I have found the old page help I used for making themes for Zetaboards. I will be starting over (from scratch.......frak) with the Fox McCloud theme. I won't be making the forum see through like before, but hopefully everything will be color coded nicely to fit his Assault uniform

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

5:56 PM - Apr 23, 2014 #69

Cool. :)

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

6:47 PM - Apr 23, 2014 #70

Thanks, so far a lot of the same tricks are gonna be used, like the board being on the right, the picture not moving, icons, and so forth