Deleted User
Deleted User

1:56 AM - Mar 08, 2012 #11

Personally, I think that fugly background in the theme (the semi-realistic one on the top picture) should be changed to a concept art from SF Adventures. That's just me, but it's really fine just the way it is.

I guess I'll have to see the theme in person, not by image to figure out how it could be improved.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

4:20 AM - Mar 08, 2012 #12

I was thinking of keeping it mainly Assault..............as Slippy, Falco, and Peppy don't have as many screen shots for Adventures

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

4:43 AM - Mar 08, 2012 #13

I'd love to see an "Out of this Dimension" Theme for a Star Fox fan-site forum.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

4:50 AM - Mar 08, 2012 #14

i HAVE thought of making such a theme, however....I would want it to move........and thanks to a site called Spriters...........i can easily get it and make it move o-o

at least..............i THINK i can make it move xD

[edit_reason]blargy blarg blarg[/edit_reason]

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:46 PM - Mar 08, 2012 #15

Wish you the best of luck on that, and yeah, if just Fox was from Adventures, that'd be awesome ^^

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

4:24 PM - Mar 09, 2012 #16

Radigal wrote:i HAVE thought of making such a theme, however....I would want it to move........and thanks to a site called Spriters...........i can easily get it and make it move o-o

[edit_reason]blargy blarg blarg[/edit_reason]
Oh, you mean like where it's all swishy when you first enter the other dimension? Yeah, cool! I'd also like to see a still version of it, too.

Deleted User
Deleted User

5:41 PM - Mar 09, 2012 #17

Mindfuck for the win.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

5:31 AM - Mar 10, 2012 #18

Julius Quasar wrote:
Radigal wrote:i HAVE thought of making such a theme, however....I would want it to move........and thanks to a site called Spriters...........i can easily get it and make it move o-o

Oh, you mean like where it's all swishy when you first enter the other dimension? Yeah, cool! I'd also like to see a still version of it, too.
If anything, on that note, I would probably make two versions of the theme. One where is does move back and forth, the other to remain still (For our friends who may suffer from motion sickness or have trouble with that kind of movement on a regular basis)

ON YET ANOTHER NOTE...........................................On the Ready to Launch theme............

-lowers ears- I'm trying to find a way to add something "special" to that theme for those who select it.................it will be.....

CORRECTION: HAVE found a way to add the music.........one little thing though...............each time you go to say a link or topic.......the music starts over -_-;;;

Right not it is on "Invisible" and "Loop"

once again, a third edit................
The theme is now viewable on my board, Furry Revolution....for those who have a profile on there, just change your board settings to Ready to Launch, and tell me what you truly think of it, be it here in this topic, or via PM on either site. ^^

[edit_reason]three edits, oh gawds[/edit_reason]

Deleted User
Deleted User

2:14 PM - Mar 10, 2012 #19

Radigal wrote:CORRECTION: HAVE found a way to add the music.........one little thing though...............each time you go to say a link or topic.......the music starts over -_-;;;

O_O; That'd be quickly annoying. Sure it would be a great-looking theme, but I'm sure the average person would get outright sick of hearing that play over and over and over and over....

I'd recommend having it only apply to the home page, if you are able.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

5:04 PM - Mar 10, 2012 #20

that would involve putting it as the Footer, like where you put the youtube codes and everything, which that may work for a StarFox site, though on FR, it wouldn't, as it would play for all themes