Top 5 Worst Games of All Time

itsjustaaron
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

March 11th, 2011, 7:44 pm #1

What are your choices for the Worst five games you've ever played? List videos, if you can, and a short description about it and why. :D

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

May 20th, 2011, 5:00 pm #2

1. Bebe's kids. I couldn't get past the first level on that stupid thing. Has anybody ever done that?
2. Star Fox Command (for obvious reasons)
3. Double Dragon 5 (it was worse than DD3...DD5 deviates from the typical "beat 'em up" style of Double Dragon games we've come to know and love...it's like playing "Street Fighter 2, with a really crappy back story and crappier action play)
4. Back to the Future. Annoying music, crap game play.
5. Donkey Konga. Sheer idiocy. "Oh, look what I'm playing, I'm banging on the bongo drums like a beatnik on acid..."

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 22nd, 2011, 12:26 pm #3

1. Splatterhouse remake: ugh, combat and music were awesome. The story was Waiiiiit to cliched and you knew what was going to happen majority of the time.

2. Halo 3: Just. Bad.

3. Ridge Racer 8: Next gen? He'll no for this game

4. Modern Warfare 2: The effing story took too many parts from the first MW. IE, the sniper mission while using stealth?

5. Any Final Fantasy game: I just CANNOT grasp the overly hyped concept of these games. All I see is love triangles galore and horrible voice acting.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

May 22nd, 2011, 5:31 pm #4

Harmony Descent wrote:5. Any Final Fantasy game: I just CANNOT grasp the overly hyped concept of these games. All I see is love triangles galore and horrible voice acting.
I soooooo agree! Those FF games are a real disaster.

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

May 23rd, 2011, 3:39 am #5

Final Fantasy - I'll make this one short and sweet since we all know what's wrong with the game. The story is shitastic, the dubbing is shitty, and the whole freakin' story is one big cliche.

Deadhunt - Oh my f*cking God, this game was by far the WORST and LAMEST excuse for a zombie game in EXISTANCE. This piece of shìt is not even about survival. You're put in an arena with a gun and nearly unlimited ammo, when zombies with maces and clubs are walking toward you to get face raped by your bullets.

Soldier Front - Okay, for a free game, it was entertaining for a few hours, but when you look at it, Soldier Front is NOT a good game. In order to buy weapons you need either G coins, or normal currency. G coins are things you need to buy from Ijji for real money. The good weapons are for G coins, and the suckish lame-O ones are for the normal currency, the free currency. They're also expensive as f*ck. 3,000gp for a single gun, whereas you get 3gp for a kill. Really it's just a battle to see who is the one willing to waste more money on some stupid free online FPS

Star Fox Command - Okay, it needed to be said, and it would have been in third had it not been for freakin' Deadhunt coming back to haunt me. But the story was basically nonexistant, Krystal was turned into a whiny emo, The game was NOT fun, and the endings can all kiss my ass. This is by far one of the words games that have ever befouled the handheld system.

And lastly...

Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy, the Nintendo DS version - This game was the reason for all my frustration and rage two years ago. I got the game, thinking it was better than the PSP version, boyyy was I wrong. The game isn't finished, it glitches out all the time, this is a problem that should have been looked at BEFORE they released the game! It would be fine if the game glitched a few times, but in EVERY FREAKIN LEVEL you see glitch after glitch. You can't see sometimes, the camera clips through the wall, your characters fall into a pit of nothingness, endless falling when you're on the ground, all that. They also removed the vehicles which was a big no no. Vehicles were great, then Nintendo got a hold of the game and tried to port it to their crappy handheld console. That didn't turn out well. But the game isn't -all- bad. You can play as your created character in the cantina rather than look at it while you're there. The character has a creation room where you can fool around(Where most of my time playing this monstrous pile of poo was spent), and you can even see other characters in the cantina and kill off the Bith band. But yes, this is where the good sides end.

That's my top five worst games I've played, sorry to bore you with the details.

Icy
CDF Gunnery Sergeant
CDF Gunnery Sergeant

May 23rd, 2011, 10:16 am #6

null wrote:Modern Warfare 2: The effing story took too many parts from the first MW. IE, the sniper mission while using stealth?
Oh, man, Modern Warfare 2 was amazing. Don't hate on it just because of that! Jeez.

Star Fox Command (Not for the story. The whole game is a piece of ****)
Superman 64
Frogger: The Great Quest
Cruis'n USA (The others were great)

A few others I've played that were utter crap but I can't think of them right now. :P

X-Gamer
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

May 23rd, 2011, 3:36 pm #7

1. Cooking Mama - It was fun...when I was 7 years old. (I'm tempted to crack a sexist joke involving kitchens xD but I'll stop right there.)
2. StarFox Command - I think everyone just about said the reasons why this game is crap.
3. The Legend of Starfy (or something like that. It was for the DS) - There are two things that this game basically copied off of. Kirby and Mario. That's just really what it is. And the whole thing was so childish...I don't understand how my friend even talked me into playing it.

I'm gonna have to stop at 3. I can't think of anything else...at the moment. I'll come back later if I remember.

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 24th, 2011, 1:47 am #8

Icy wrote:
null wrote:Modern Warfare 2: The effing story took too many parts from the first MW. IE, the sniper mission while using stealth?
Oh, man, Modern Warfare 2 was amazing. Don't hate on it just because of that! Jeez.
There's more than just the story that I dreadingly hated about it. Lets not go into that and keep to the topic's purpose so that we don't get sidetracked.

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

May 24th, 2011, 2:13 am #9

Heheh.

1. "Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon", for the CD-i. Yes, the video game they make YouTube Poops out of. Played it with my cousins when I was 3. Just imagine what those cutscenes look like to a 3-year-old.

2. "Battlestar Galactica", for the PC. Craptastic controls, needed energy to do a barrel roll, all the fighters felt identical, visible lines marked the boundary zones for where you could and couldn't play, no voice acting, boring campaign, and wingmates who really did nothing.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

May 24th, 2011, 2:17 am #10

Taran'atar wrote:Heheh.

1. "Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon", for the CD-i. Yes, the video game they make YouTube Poops out of. Played it with my cousins when I was 3. Just imagine what those cutscenes look like to a 3-year-old.
Oh man, that was awful! The CD-i games were a nightmare. My friend's cousin had a CD-i and those Zelda games (along with "Hotel Mario").