[ti]SW[/ti]FurryFilm Persents a cast of Characters.

FurryFilm
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

2:42 AM - Jul 24, 2012 #1

Name- Deric Shaper

Age-22

Species-Grey Wolf

Gender-Male

Height-6'2”

Weight-205Lbs

Body- tall/lean

Skin/fur Color-Grey fur and Light Gray fur down his torso with white tipped tail, white semi long hair.

Eye color-Shifty blue

Clothes- blue jeans, a white T-shirt, sneakers.(See picture for when on stage)

Skills-he is an excellent bassist

Home Planet- Corneria

History- Deric was that one kid that nobody really wanted to be friends with; not because he did any thing wrong or that he was from a bad family, but just because he was him. Deric never understood this, but he didn't let it get to him. About his sophomore year Deric met a vixen named Lidia, she was the same age as him. Deric soon became friends with Lidia's Twin brother, Jason and his friends Chris and Tyler. Deric soon found him self facing end-stage bi-ventricular failure in his heart and had to have a SynCardia temporary Total Artificial Heart for about three years. During that time Chris came up with the name Gear Heart for the band, out of support for Deric. Soon Deric was able to have a heart transplant, making a full recovery and his fur does a good job at hiding his scar.

Position- the bassist and screamer in their band called 'Gear Heart(©Zackary Singleton)'

Bio-Smart, athletic and quite friendly.

Weakness- Deric is sometimes cocky and headstrong which usually ends him up in trouble of some sort.

Picture-

Theme song- Here's to the Past By A Day to Remember [utube][/utube]

Deleted User
Deleted User

7:10 PM - Jul 24, 2012 #2

Welcome to SFG, FurryFilm!

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

10:10 PM - Jul 24, 2012 #3

Awesome character dude! Also, welcome to SF-G!

FurryFilm
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

1:29 AM - Jul 26, 2012 #4

Hey thanks guys, Glad I could be here. :smile:

FurryFilm
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

1:43 AM - Aug 08, 2012 #5

Name-Myles House

Age-32

Species-Vulpine

Gender-Male

Height-5'7"

Weight-203Lbs

Body- fit

Skin Color- Red and white fur.

Scars: Has a bullet scar right above his hairline from a sniper.

Eye color-blue

Clothes-CDF uniform

Weapons-Thomson smg and a combat knife.

Transportation: foot

Skills-creative and quick thinking and a natural leader.

Home Planet-Corneria

History-Myles has been in the the CDF for near on 12 years and he also was In the Lylat war as a Sargent of a squadron in fact he was the youngest Sargent of his time. The squad was sent to take back the Cornerian Memorial Cemetery It was a heated fire fight and he managed to take the cemetery back but at a great sacrifice;

"The was battle fearce and drawing, we were pinned at the east side and running low on ammo. We had then gotten orders to get to cover and wait for reinforcements. Damian, one of my closest friends, was under heavy enemy fire and out of ammo. I dashed over to him to give him cover fire but before he could make a run for it, he was shot by a sniper and soon after...", Myles pulled back hs hair to show a scar, "...so was I. Luckily renforcments came in time and took over, I was in a coma and hospitalized for six months, as far as I know Damian was K.I.A. but the funny thing is, there wasn't a funeral, I went to his family to ask... they said they couldn't talk about it, not they didn't want to and there were no records of his enlistment either and it makes me ask myself... Did he really die that day?"

Bio-kind, caring, a bit overprotective.

Weakness-suffers from a slight condition of PTSD or "shell-shock".

Theme song-The ghost of you-my chemical romance [utube] [/utube]

FurryFilm
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

2:36 AM - Aug 08, 2012 #6

Name-James Flint

Age-18

Species-Vulpine

Gender-Male

Height-5'7"

Weight-161 Lbs

Body-skinny slightly muscular

Skin Color-Red/orange with white muzzle and chest

Eye color-Light green

Scars-A burn on his left hand from playing with fire a few years back (explained in history).

Clothes-black tee, blue jeans, Ti boots, fingerless gloves, and sometimes a flame resistant suit.

Weapons-Flame thrower, G36 C assault rifle, grenades

Transport-Hover board and recently he has been flying A T-98. (Will have picture soon)

Skills-Pyro technician

Home Planet-Corneria

History-James was different from other kids... he liked to play with fire which got him the nickname "Fire fox",he didn't mind he kind of liked it. James didn't have many friends everyone was scared he'd accidentally set them on fire or something for this reason; when James was in 7th grade science class he had accidentally burnt three tables, twelve chairs and his left hand with a cup of rubbing alcohol and a Bunsen burner. Valued for his knowledge and skills as a pyro technician he was offered to join a small mercenary team and with some exceptions his life as a mercenary began.

Bio-He's a class 3 pyro maniac is a fast runner and is not one to back down, his personality is similar to the S.A.S.

Weakness-A little naive and is easily detracted.

Theme song-The strength to go on: Rise against

FurryFilm
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

11:07 PM - Aug 08, 2012 #7

Name-Zack McCloud

Age-18

Species-Vulpine

Gender-Male

Height-5'8"

Weight-175Lbs

Body- lean and toned

Fur Color-[Gonna change it up a bit give it some time]

Scars-Gunshot left arm and a Gash across chest.

Eye color-Green

Clothes- (On duty) green pants, black combat boots, black long sleeve shirt, white sleeveless jacket with red shoulder pads, gloves with Arwing controls and a black belt (off duty) Green tee, blue jeans and black and grey sneakers and when it's really cold a black coat.

Armor- ODST Armor, basically

Weapons-Mom's staff, 1911 45Mag, a intervention Sniper rifle.

Transport- Arwing/The Fox Runner.

Powers-telepathy

Home Planet- Sauria

Bio-Son of Fox and Krystal, Zack McCloud can figure out any piece of technology, is a excellent pilot, and has a knack for guns.Zack's parents decided to have him on Sauria. Zack McCloud spent most of his life there and because of this he knows the language well. Fox and Krystal taught Zack everything they knew, from flying the Arwing to learning telepathy Zack has had a great childhood.With loving parents and a peaceful home Zack is naturally kind, but he has a bad temper when provoked to a point, but his pure heart makes up for it. But when he was 13 his mother left for unknown reasons and he was heart broken ever since. At the age of 16 Zack McCloud had joined Star Fox, It's has been ten years since that day, six years he has been searching for his mother, he soon finds here can time mend for what he lost so many years ago?

Weakness-Zack is Apiphobic. (look it up)

Theme Song: Help is on the way: Rise against
[utube][/utube]

FurryFilm
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

4:30 AM - Aug 24, 2012 #8

Name-Vanessa O'Donnell

Age-25

Species-Wolf

Gender-Female

Height-5'8"

Weight-157Lbs

Body-Physically fit, beautiful

Skin Color-Light gray with white muzzle, long white hair, gray tail with white tip.

Eye color-Blue

Clothes-Woman's flight suit (black). black boots, black gloves when on a mission but she usually wears a white T-shirt some blue jeans and a pair of sneakers.

Weapons-A .44magnum Desert Eagle,Pistol grip pump Shotgun and a combat knife.

Transport-a X-wing

Skills-she is a expert at hand to hand combat.

Home Planet-Corneria

History-Vanessa hasn't seen her father since Her mother died when Vanessa was three, in fact the only thing she has to remember ether of her parents by is a old photo. She grew up in an orphanage; it was her home for the next fifteen years. Vanessa literally worked from the ground up to get where she was as a pilot and a black ops member in the Cornerian army. For seven years she served in the army until she left in search for her father. She knew he was out there... somewhere and she would not stop until she found him. There was so much she wanted to ask him... so much she wanted to know.

Bio-She is smart, kind, and and will not hesitate help when some one is in trouble.
slow to anger and very forgiving, to get on her bad side is next to impossible but don't try to.

Weakness-She has a "weakness" for cute guys. She get flirtatious and completely forgets what she is doing and that happens to her... a lot, Vanessa also has an acute sense of taste and smell; in some cases she has to wear a special respirator, because if the sent is too strong it could cause her to pass out, same thing with taste but she'll just puke.

Theme Song: My Immortal By Evanescence

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

9:53 PM - Aug 24, 2012 #9

(uhh you doubled on Vanessa....)

FurryFilm
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

9:40 PM - Aug 27, 2012 #10

Holy Crap! :eek: Thanks I did not noticed that. :animesweat: