[ti]SF[/ti]The Secret of Gavel (RP)

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 1st, 2012, 12:54 am #1

It was a clear, crisp, but chilly early winter day in the town of Mallet. Cars roared down the streets, children were laughing and playing, and the birds sang in the air.

However, nobody cared about the weather.

At her house, Sapphire decided to go up to her attic and straighten things out. She climbed the stairs up there and opened the door. Instantly she was met with a hot and stale blast of air that nearly made her choke.

Brushing the air out of the way she surveyed the attic. Several dusty boxes were piled seven high and they were so tightly packed some items were spilling. Instead of having these boxes in the middle of the floor, she figured to slide them against the wall and in the corner so there would be space in the middle.

As she was moving the boxes around she happened upon a small leather book that she did not remember ever owning. She picked it up and thumbed through it. It appeared to be a sort of guide for a strange and mystical place called-

"Gavel," she said out loud looking at some of the drawings. It seemed like it was a mere weeks journey from where she was standing and was told to harbor a great and terrible secret.

Being the natural adventurer she was, she was instantly intrigued. What if it was treasure? What if she gained super powers from the journey?

She laughed as she brought the book with her downstairs and plopped on her couch. The attic could wait. This book was far more interesting.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

May 1st, 2012, 2:38 pm #2

In the house next door Alex had just finished cleaning the dishes her eyes stared outside at the winter snow She sighed.

"I wish I had something to do today." She didn't mind cold since she was part arctic wolf anyway ,it was just the fact that so far the day seemed like another dull winter day.

Walking into her living room the Starfurred hybrid sat down on her couch and tried to find something interesting on her television.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

May 1st, 2012, 2:39 pm #3

Todd was bored, sitting in the rec room, bouncing a ball off the wall at his home, McCloud Hall. His wife, Lola Foxglove, was out on tour with her entertainment theater troupe. He bounced the ball, and stared blankly across the room. "Ugh! Stupid winter....I'm sooo bored!" Todd complained, letting the ball land at his feet.

Fana McCloud
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

May 1st, 2012, 3:13 pm #4

Lira Lupus sat on a park bench watching some kids make snowfurs, breathing out puffs of warm vapor in the chilly air as she simultaneously listened to some "light" reading material from an earphone. With her fur being fully grown out into a winter coat the chill didn't bother her so much, though the blandness of the white landscape had passed her mind. Being the observer and learner she is however she'd rather be outside watching kids play than staring at a wall indoors. The members of her squadron were all away separately on leave, thus she had only herself, her books, and whatever else she could find for entertainment. Kids were certainly interesting, but not good companions or entertainment on an intellectual level, and so she yawned and contemplated what she could do that was more interesting.

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 1st, 2012, 6:43 pm #5

Sapphire contemplated going to one of her friends' houses to show them the book. She wouldn't mind having a little company.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

May 1st, 2012, 7:29 pm #6

Todd walked up to one of the pinball machines in the rec room, and started to play it...

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 2nd, 2012, 12:55 am #7

Sapphire decided to stand up and go next door to Alex's house to see if she wanted to have a look at it. She exited her own house and knocked on her door, book clutched tightly in her left paw.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

May 2nd, 2012, 2:23 am #8

Alex looked up from a picture she had been staring at for the last ten minutes setting the picture of her and a squad of battle hardened troops. (Starfox and some others) she walked to her door and opened the cold air burst into her house not giving her much discomfort due to her winter coat. her board expression still slowly she looked up to Sapphire not noting the book in her arms.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

May 2nd, 2012, 5:00 am #9

Todd stopped playing his game, and then went to his and Lola's room. He read what he thought was her diary...

"So today, I went to get my hair and nails done, then I went to my secret boyfriend's house, and we made sweet love for two hours at Todd's expense. Todd, if you're reading this (and I know you are), this is a fake entry! C'mon, I wouldn't cheat on you! But seriously, don't read my diary. Also, this isn't my diary, you think I'd leave my real diary out for just ANYONE to read!? Ha! If so, you're dumber than I thought!"

Todd put down the diary..."Damn it, fooled again!" he said.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

May 2nd, 2012, 5:03 am #10

Skip was out playing in the street with some friends, though quickly noticed Sapphire. He told the other kids he would be back in a moment and rushed over to her, "Sapphy!" he cried, his little nickname for her.