Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

5:48 PM - Jun 07, 2012 #191

"Oops, Todd said as he noticed the old bridge collapse.

He joined his friends, watched Alex comfort Sapphire, followed them to the strange house with thew mirror and waterfall, and saw the evil creature in the mirror.

Todd almost shouted to Sapphire not to listen to the being in the mirror, but the old man had already blasted the mirror with the crossbow. "Good going there...thanks. Hey, who are you anyway? Todd asked the old man.

Deleted User
Deleted User

7:36 PM - Jun 07, 2012 #192

"My name isn't important," the old man said.

"Wha- what do you mean 'the got another one?'" Sapphire asked.

"Mirror demons," he replied. "They offer you something in return for your soul. In this case, your natural form. By the way, they never honor their deals. You'd be stuck soulless and still in that form."

"Wow, you seem to know a lot about this place. Do you think you can change me back?" Sapphire asked hopefully.

"No," was the simple reply.

"I see..." Sapphire's head drooped. "Well, let's press on, guys. I'm sure we'll find something. Thanks for your help, old man."

Suddenly the old man stopped her in her stride with his cane. "I said I can't change you back," he said. "Because you were never a demon in the first place."

"Wha-? What do you-" Before she could get the rest of the question out, the old man reached up and tapped Sapphire hard in the center of her forehead. She stumbled backwards and she, in her natural form, fell to the ground out of its demon shell, which in turn faded away. She remained on the floor, unconscious.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

7:45 PM - Jun 07, 2012 #193

Alex Growled and grabbed Onto the old Man "What did you DO!" She growled at him though just holding onto his arm lightly for now.

Deleted User
Deleted User

8:30 PM - Jun 07, 2012 #194

The old man laughed. "Ho ho ho ho. I simply dispelled the illusion that has afflicted her. The power required to accomplish such a feat had the side effect to knock her unconscious. Don't worry, though. She'll turn up here in a bit." He then freed himself gently, walked back to his house and went inside.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

8:45 PM - Jun 07, 2012 #195

"Thank you!" Todd called after the old man. He checked on Sapphire. "Hmmm...just an illusion. Why didn't I think of that!?" he said.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

8:46 PM - Jun 07, 2012 #196

"Wait a minute i'm not done with you!" Alex yelled running after the old man knocking lightly on the door.

Deleted User
Deleted User

8:50 PM - Jun 07, 2012 #197

There was no answer at the door. It was as if the old man was never there.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

8:57 PM - Jun 07, 2012 #198

"What are we s'posed to do now?" asked Todd.

[offtopic]Sorry guys, I got to go help mom and dad move some upstairs furniture around. [/offtopic]

Deleted User
Deleted User

9:14 PM - Jun 07, 2012 #199

[offtopic]Julius, please edit your post next time instead of double-posting like that, mm'kay?[/offtopic]

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

9:22 PM - Jun 07, 2012 #200

"First person i see and no answers ." alex sighed sitting down on the porch of the house looking to Sapphire a bit worried.