[ti]SF[/ti]Rank badge contest

Deleted User
Deleted User

3:43 PM - Mar 31, 2012 #1

So who's tired of looking at the member rank badges? Does anyone want to see something different?

Well now's your chance.

I'm asking you guys to create a badge for the Member, Administrator, Head Administrator, Site Designer, Theme Designer, and Elite Member groups. You may design one badge per group, for a total of three entries. The maximum size will be the current size of our current badges, 120px × 88px. It's recommend you edit the full size photo first, then shrink it down once you're finished.

Once the contest has ended, I'll run the standard voting like we have done with all the other contest. You will get to vote once per each category. The winner's badge will replace the old one and gain fifty post counts (to help with post rank).

The Site Designer, Head Admin, and Theme Designer badges will be changed to the new ones by only their respective member's permission (since there's only one member that is assigned there titles. In fact, these members may design their own badges and change them if they want to at any time, but it helps if you get a little outside "assistance :t;): .

The contest starts immediately and ends next Saturday, April 7th, where we will begin the voting phase. Good luck out there and may the best badge win.

P.S. You may have noticed that I changed the admin badge already. This will be my entry in the contest. If it wins, then I get credit for it :t:P:

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

4:35 PM - Mar 31, 2012 #2

Let's give the Mods "Schutzstaffel" badges. (Just kidding) :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

4:46 PM - Mar 31, 2012 #3

Hey now, I'm serious. I'm just trying to give the community a chance to have a say in the site's design :P

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

10:35 PM - Mar 31, 2012 #4

I WIN XD

In all seriousness,
I think the head admins should have a pic of Fox
Mods should be Falco
I'll take Slippy (Mechanic/designer, same diff)
Skip Peppy and Krystal for now
and make members either General Pepper, Bill Gray, or on of the random Cornarian Defense Fleet officers

Deleted User
Deleted User

11:57 PM - Mar 31, 2012 #5

Then design something and we'll have a look at it.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

12:04 AM - Apr 01, 2012 #6

TheRedFox8 wrote:Hey now, I'm serious. I'm just trying to give the community a chance to have a say in the site's design :P
...ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa! Why so Serious?!"

What about...

Aces Cards for Admins, King and Queen Cards for Mods (Kings for Males, Queen for Females), and Jack Cards for Misc. Staffs?

I'll take The Joker Card wolfscream

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:32 AM - Apr 01, 2012 #7

I said, as before twice already, make the creation and then submit it.

It's a lot better to see creativity than to describe it, no?

Lastly, kinda keep it somewhat related, please.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

6:18 AM - Apr 01, 2012 #8

TheRedFox8 wrote:I said, as before twice already, make the creation and then submit it.

It's a lot better to see creativity than to describe it, no?

Lastly, kinda keep it somewhat related, please.
Okay, okay...excuse me for having a sense of humor (and for living). ::)

I'll see what I can do...(no promises).

P.S. The only reason I chipped in my idea:
wrote:Aces Cards for Admins, King and Queen Cards for Mods (Kings for Males, Queen for Females), and Jack Cards for Misc. Staffs?
was to A) Remind myself on how I'd do it and B ) So no one could claim I took their idea.

Also, I like Radigal's idea.

Deleted User
Deleted User

10:23 AM - Apr 01, 2012 #9

Fair enough, fair enough. Excuse me for freaking out.