[ti]SF[/ti]*pokes the forum with a stick*

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

6:28 PM - Apr 02, 2014 #1

IT MOVED!!!!!!!! :horrified:

Hey everyone, Radigal here. As some may know I am trying to get SFG going again. I haven't heard from Kursed yet to get permissions of advertising the site on either other sites of just in general. I also have to find the forums two-tailed fox (RedFox) in order to learn how to do some thing concerning the board (I.E.: taking the snow away.....IT'S SPRING!). So please everyone, right now try to push the site with our current members if you still keep in contact with them. Just remember, WE CAN DO IT! WE ARE GONNA REVIVE STARFOX GALAXIES!

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

7:31 AM - Apr 03, 2014 #2

Right on! Glad to see this place make a comeback, along with the other forum!

Avaikaofstarfox
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

12:17 AM - Apr 08, 2014 #3

YEEEEAAAAAAHHH. REVIVAL! YES. IT IS NEEDED. YESYES. LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN. YES!!

Shamen3mill
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

3:27 AM - Apr 08, 2014 #4

Silly, silly people :P

Falcory
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

1:56 AM - Apr 09, 2014 #5

As you guys know, recently I'm around. And I'm trying to re-do Cornerian Academy...on the note of trying to revive this forum maybe I should have it here instead of LL. But yeah...it's going to be a huge RP once again so I think having more members return really goes hand in hand with what I'm trying to get accomplished.

On that note anybody spoken to Fox as of late? I tried speaking to him on Skype...no answer. Vixie Darkmatter was another I was wondering about.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

5:44 AM - Apr 09, 2014 #6

[utube][/utube]

Haven't heard from Vixie, but I talked to Red not-too recently...

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

2:15 AM - Apr 14, 2014 #7

Let's get SF-G back on it's feet.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

5:19 AM - Apr 15, 2014 #9

For the record....I've spoken to Fox, he says he may not be able to return. everyone's favorite techy has a lot of stuff on his plate, that even if he did return....he would still not be on much.

As for Vixie....I may have to redownload Steam in order to find her.......use to have her on Skype.....but IDK where she went

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

6:23 AM - Apr 15, 2014 #10

Radigal wrote:For the record....I've spoken to Fox, he says he may not be able to return. everyone's favorite techy has a lot of stuff on his plate, that even if he did return....he would still not be on much.

As for Vixie....I may have to redownload Steam in order to find her.......use to have her on Skype.....but IDK where she went
Awwww! :( I miss Fox!

Hope we can find Vixie!