[ti]SF[/ti]Catherine

Deleted User
Deleted User

10:43 PM - May 01, 2012 #1

This is a romantic Horror/Puzzle/Action game. It starts off with Vincent (you) in a relationship with a woman named Katherine (with a K). Soon, you begin experiencing weird nightmares where you're climbing a huge staircase made of blocks trying to outrun the stage as it falls from underneath you. Along the way up, you meet other people, but they are sheep. In fact, you're human (aside the horns) and everyone ELSE is a sheep!

Eventually you meet a VERY seductive girl named Catherine (with a C) and she's a little... too forward you and you eventually wake up with her next to you. Hilarity ensues and you get to choose the ending. Do you want to keep Katherine? Do you want to break up and switch to Catherine? Or get away from them both and live your life a free man? Your choices throughout the game make the decision.

All in all, this is a very strange nightmare fuel, yet addicting game. For example, here's a picture of the gameplay.

And here's a couple example of the bosses of the game. Bosses aren't fought, but rather ran from as it climbs up with you, trying to kill you.

This game can be picked up in the Xbox Live Game Market for 3200 points, which is, I think, LESS than the $59.99 retail CD price, but don't hold me to that.

Fana McCloud
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

4:09 AM - May 02, 2012 #2

If I had an Xbox 360 I'd so wanna try this, I've been hearing about it all over the place. XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

10:11 AM - May 02, 2012 #3

It's also for the PS3.

Fana McCloud
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

2:59 PM - May 02, 2012 #4

Same problem - no PS3. No current gen systems period. XD

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

3:06 PM - May 02, 2012 #5

Fana McCloud wrote:Same problem - no PS3. No current gen systems period. XD
I hear ya'! :)

Most current system I have is a 3DS, but Console-wise I got nothing later than a PS2 and a secondhand Gamecube.

Trippy looking game though... xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

9:05 PM - May 02, 2012 #6

Hey, PS2's are awesome!

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

5:14 AM - May 11, 2012 #7

TheRedFox8 wrote:Hey, PS2's are awesome!
No arguments there....

"Catherine" reminds me of "Demento" (aka "Haunting Grounds"), with the whole "Horror/Puzzle" genre.

Deleted User
Deleted User

10:15 AM - May 11, 2012 #8

You should look up some video of it. It's just downright creepy.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

1:07 PM - May 11, 2012 #9

360 and a wii but i don't play either much anymore

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

3:13 PM - May 11, 2012 #10

TheRedFox8 wrote:You should look up some video of it. It's just downright creepy.
On youtube? Sure, I'll check it out later.