[ti]SF[/ti]About a crazy dream I had...

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 23rd, 2012, 11:34 pm #1

Hey guys,

While underway, I had this pretty weird dream that left me when I awoke feeling very strongly about it, stronger than I ever felt before about a dream. It went like this:

A while ago, I had a dream where I met a fox that was just lying there in a cardboard box. Can't remember the exact details, but we quickly became friends. It really liked me, and I could communicate with it. Later on down the line I had more dreams on a rare occasion that involved it, until that night. It had been awhile since I last had a dream about it, and it knew too, because it practically lept into my arms and started licking my face. I had to go do something and left it to go do its own thing until I found the skin of the top of its back attached to the top of its head, its face locked in an eternal scream. I found out later that my mom did that with the excuse of her saying that she felt that I shouldn't keep one as a pet. I was devistated, because we were very close. However, upon closer inspection, it was looking less and less like my friend, the fur color was lighter than his, and I knew it was intelligent enough to not be caught by her. It kinda looked like a wolf's skin and head. Plus I found a note that suggested otherwise, but I can't remember a word it said. When I woke up, I was very confused and scared for it. We were closer than you might think.

I even remember calling it "Ishi," so that's probably his name. Any thoughts on what this might be about? Thanks in advance.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

March 24th, 2012, 4:45 pm #2

Oh man....sorry to hear that.

I think that your mom, or anyone/everyone in your life who might be doing something to make you angry, maybe blocking something you want or are trying to obtain....or maybe this is your subconscious belief, creating this dream. But when you realized it wasn't THE fox that you like that had fallen victim, that could symbolize hope, in your life, of still obtaining that desire. As they say, dreams are your mind's way of cleaning house. So much goes on in the human brain, that when it's cleaned, you'd be surprised what comes out, mixed in the weirdest ways...

I once had a dream where I had a nice place of my own, and I was going out of town on vacation, and I trusted the Star Fox team to look after my place while I was away on business for 2 weeks....I told them what needed to be done, and told them what to touch, what NOT to touch...what needed to be done each day, etc. When I came home, the place was a disaster, and the team was trying to clean up my house, only to make things worse. Falco and Fox kept blaming each other, Krystal and Slippy were both trying to explain to me what had happened to my house at the same time, and I couldn't understand them because of their trying to outshout one another...

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 24th, 2012, 6:19 pm #3

Hmmmm, when I told her about it she came up with a different interpretation. Mind you, she isn't violent at all, and we are on good terms with one another, and haven't seen each other for about three years.

She says that the fox is my totem animal, and it is trying to tell me something. And death is supposed to represent rebirth, or a great change. Remember, it is only possible that my fox was brutally murdered, or it could have been a wolf. That part is a little hazy. She says I should discuss it with a shaman.

And my dad said that the Fox=Things that I truly love and enjoy--not necessarily foxes, but all things. He thinks that my mom had kind robbed you of that, but now as I get older, those things aren't as important and I am developing new things that I enjoy.

Radigal says that the fox represents my inner self and the reason why I befriended it so quickly is because I am on good terms with myself.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

March 24th, 2012, 9:08 pm #4

I have to go with both of those red I'm no shamen or anything ,but... is your mom a tribal or japaneese or something?

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 24th, 2012, 9:15 pm #5

We're both Native American.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

March 25th, 2012, 12:47 am #6

TheRedFox8 wrote:Hmmmm, when I told her about it she came up with a different interpretation. Mind you, she isn't violent at all, and we are on good terms with one another, and haven't seen each other for about three years.

She says that the fox is my totem animal, and it is trying to tell me something. And death is supposed to represent rebirth, or a great change. Remember, it is only possible that my fox was brutally murdered, or it could have been a wolf. That part is a little hazy. She says I should discuss it with a shaman.

And my dad said that the Fox=Things that I truly love and enjoy--not necessarily foxes, but all things. He thinks that my mom had kind robbed you of that, but now as I get older, those things aren't as important and I am developing new things that I enjoy.

Radigal says that the fox represents my inner self and the reason why I befriended it so quickly is because I am on good terms with myself.
Ah, I see. Sorry RedFox, I suck at dream interpretations.

I agree with your parents...and Radigal

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 25th, 2012, 1:06 am #7

Don't have to be sorry. I'm sure that all three interpretations are involved in some way.

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

March 26th, 2012, 5:21 am #8

I know the feeling of being emotionally attached to a dream... Those Responses from friends and family seem to make a good amount of sense. But Nobody can really explain the human mind and be entirely accurate.

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 26th, 2012, 12:21 pm #9

Yeah, not even the mind's own owner XD

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

March 26th, 2012, 2:55 pm #10

Well, it's just outside of reality enough to be a Prophetic Dream.

I had a Prophetic Dream once. It was in either the October or November of 2003, when I was twelve years old. I had a dream that one of my grandparents had died, but nobody would tell me which one. When I woke up, I dismissed it as just another dream.

When I got to school, I was going on a field trip to the Renaissance Fair, with the rest of the gifted program. I thought it was the best day ever, since I got to spend the whole school day at the Renaissance Fair, and didn't really have to worry about classes. However, when the bus dropped us back off at the Middle School, I walked to my parents' van and got in. When I got in, my mom told my younger sister to tell me "the bad news". I asked "What bad news?" My sister's response? "Grandmom died."