Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

May 17th, 2014, 6:35 pm #81

"Some demon attack the town and framed the dragon for the chaos that ensued." Rae explained to the Banshee, looking over the Pendant hung around the Dragons neck slowly she reached to it but when she touched it it began to glow with a brilitant teal color matching the color of the pedant. suddenly the Dragon was awakened . "Where did that demon run off to?" Spyra growled looking for the demon bear. (not her smallest dragon form is the size of Spyro so i'd say about the size of a border collie)

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

May 18th, 2014, 3:12 am #82

"Hmph. Well, I'm going home if no one needs me. You guys know where to find me, the old castle outside of town." said Belladonna, flapping her wings and flying towards her home.

KeikoMystere
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

May 18th, 2014, 2:11 pm #83

The village's population is unharmed for the most part, but the destruction is quite widespread...

The wolf soon returns and gives Aetsia a glare... before smiling. "It's good to see I didn't raise you to be a complete monster. I see you've made some new friends, too."

Aetsia shrugs. "We need to head to the other village and see if we can deal with their demon problem. Sounds standard enough. Somebody thought they were so above it all that they decided that ascending to demonhood was a good idea... or they got another demon to do it." the wolf explains.

"Are you coming with?" he asks Sage and Ramona. "Aetsia and I are demon hunters, but we do need all the help we can get."

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

May 18th, 2014, 8:46 pm #84

"I'll help." Spyra said walking up to the wolf, followed by Rae. "After all I have a bone to pick with that Demon bear." She added.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

May 18th, 2014, 10:17 pm #85

Voytek lets out one last screech before slamming into the ground, shifting wildly until he forms into the lumbering bulk of an African Elephant. Still giddy from his victory, Baltazar is more than content to sway peacefully as the lumbering of his steed takes him closer and closer to the plains.

"Today was a bountiful harvest." He says, jiggling the sack of manarock. Voytek trumpets in response, setting off the birds in the near area. "We can get a couple of Kilometers with this amount."

He pockets the sack and looks to the sky, seeing past the clouds and into the theoretical infinite depths.

"Soon" He says, almost wistfully as he clears the treeline and becomes a sore thumb in the middle of the flat plains. "Oh so very soon."

0000zero3
CDF Lance Corporal
CDF Lance Corporal

May 19th, 2014, 2:08 am #86

"That's what I'm here for, so I'm in" Ramona said with a dutiful nod. She looked to Sage, next, to see what she had to say.

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

May 19th, 2014, 2:13 am #87

Sage fidgeted slightly when the dragon walked up to the group, though she didn't say anything, only idly biting the inside of her cheek as she looked back to the squirrel. "Well..." The squirrel, the wolf, and even the monkey seemed like they could be pretty powerful...but as much as the thought of seeing real demons was fascinating...

The young vixen shook her head. "No, I couldn't. I'm...I'm not a fighter. I just wander around."

KeikoMystere
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

May 19th, 2014, 3:29 am #88

"Very well. If you don't want to come along, that's fine. As much as having a caster would likely help. Just stay away from the other village..."

Aetsia gives Sage a smile and a wave... and then gets out her paper and charcoal.

"Please?"

0000zero3
CDF Lance Corporal
CDF Lance Corporal

May 19th, 2014, 3:33 am #89

Ramona looked at Sage. She hoped the fennec would join, which was expressed by her standing by Aetsia and clasping her hands together. "You could really help us out"

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

May 19th, 2014, 3:37 am #90

Sage bit her lip, looking from the squirrel to the monkey as she thought it over. She wasn't sure how she could help--and she was sure she knew more than any of them how she could help than they did, except for maybe the wolf, which was surprising but kind of cool--but...it felt good to be wanted like that. Letting out a breath, a little smile crept onto her muzzle, but she quickly wiped it off to instead adopt a more stoic look. After all, it wasn't supposed to be a fun thing, as interesting as seeing demons would be. "Alright. I"ll go, too. But I wanna ride on a horse with someone."