Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

May 20th, 2014, 6:01 pm #101

"He ran like a coward after trying to frame me for burning the town." Spyra growled, walking over to the hybrid and pressing one of her paws against the hybrid's back using her magic to heal it. "Is that better?"

"He's probably terrorizing another town looking for these manarocks he was talking about." Rae noted.

0000zero3
CDF Lance Corporal
CDF Lance Corporal

May 20th, 2014, 8:47 pm #102

"What did he run from?" Ramona asked from the back of the horse, "When I got back, the town was razed, and nobody was conscious."

KeikoMystere
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

May 21st, 2014, 1:23 am #103

"The Manarocks are a resource given to us by the Gods." Rock says. "Those who can handle its divine gift are given magical powers... though now people from other worlds are trying to take it all for themselves. Mages are suddenly dropping dead... or worse, losing themselves and going berserk... it makes sense for him to want to scavenge what he can, especially if there's a mage in need of it that he's under the employ of."

Barring any interruptions, they set out for the other village...

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

May 21st, 2014, 3:32 am #104

Spyra took off into the sky following the Demon hunter and heis mute squirrel friend.

Rae took off running and landed on Spyra's back.

"i hope you know what your doing." Rae said to the dragon

"Yeah I do." Spyra said keeping the demon hunter in sight

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

May 21st, 2014, 6:32 am #105

It was all a lot to take in--the powerful new people she met, the prospect of demons, the ambiguous moral standing of the dragon and others, and especially the idea of mages going crazy--but Sage didn't say anything. Holding onto the squirrel's waist, she only quietly worked to collect her thoughts.

Though before they got too far along, the vixen quietly remarked, "I'm Sage."

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

May 21st, 2014, 6:46 am #106

"Call me Spyra." Spyra said flying near ground level.\

"Rae." Rae replied still on SPyra's back holding onto her horns to stay on.

0000zero3
CDF Lance Corporal
CDF Lance Corporal

May 21st, 2014, 7:02 am #107

Turning her head to the horse next to her, Ramona looked to Sage, smiling through her opened visor. "I'm Ramona" She said, holding up two fingers with her palm facing the fox. A gesture Humans would recognize as the peace symbol, or "V for victory."

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

May 21st, 2014, 7:34 am #108

Belladonna snoozed in her bed, having strange dreams involving Manarocks...

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

May 21st, 2014, 2:44 pm #109

As she watched the six fair off with a suspicious gaze in her eye, she couldn't help but wonder if she should've opted to tag along with them. She was ticked from having a roof fall on her head, that much was certain...She even would've gone for the sake of getting a little pay-back for the whole incident. But hearing the wolf's explanation, there were clearly more important things to be concerned over then just a selfish feud..

With her arms crossed together against her chest, she let out a slow sigh as her closed eyes opened once more. 'And here I thought I could just mind my own business, this time..' The thought spoke out in her subconsciousness. "Well... Can't just let another place end up like this.." She sighed, and took one last look over what was left of the town. At least the rain doused the flames a bit before that Mystic cleared the skies.. She just hoped everyone else made it out alright.

Though her eyes did peer about for a while...Her ears would perk as she caught site of an old stable. It's roof burnt to a crisp, but inside she'd catch site of an old black stallion.. And at that, a simple smirk began to form on her muzzle.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

May 22nd, 2014, 6:22 pm #110

His fief.

It was always wonderful to see his ancestral family land spread before him. The Ursines of the plains had dominated this specific plot since the beginning history, they had always belonged to house Ksawery. He could see largest open pasture on the planet, the Thunderhorses grazing on the grass.

With Voytek's plodding gait, they crossed underneath the threshold of the gates in no time, letting the gates close behind him as he dismounts without ceremony. Soon after, he is met by another bear, a stack of papers in hand and glasses balanced on the end of his nose.

"My lord, something has riled the Witch. She has been asking for you personally."

Baltazar shakes his head. "When isn't she?"
---------------------------------------------
Madness and Chaos, the Witch of November screams and writhes against the locks and chains that keep her bound to the center of a great circle. Her white hair is thrown this way and that as she screams and screams and screams.

"She has been like this for an hour, my lord!" One of her tenders yells over the din, leading his lord down the pathway to the great Circle. A slow burning fire contained the witch, the manarock in the flames letting it burn for a long eternity.

"Baltazar!" The witch turns to adress him, her flailing ceasing as she turns her attention to him. "My weather is being changed!"

Baltazar lets no surprise show. He takes a deep breath. "Whom and where?"

The Witch snarls out a word, and Baltazar narrows his eyes.

Dragon.
--------