Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

3:20 AM - May 15, 2014 #11

I don't see how." The yougn Red vixen said walking up to the Fennec."Why did he throw you out like that?" she asked.

Meanwhile at the entrance what appeared to be hunter walked into the tavern she was a young white vixen her tail and ear tips covered in black fur, a Composite bow strapped to her back, her quiver also on her back barley carrying 10 arrows. The Vixen's almost white light blue eyes scanned around the room before she spotted a table to sit at.

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

3:44 AM - May 15, 2014 #12

Meanwhile, the hybrid at the bar merely watched as she took a drink from her tankard. From the start, she had definitely been curious about this little girl. After all, she must've caused quite a stir for all those people to come darting like elk.. Though, she hoped whatever It was wasn't 'too' bad. From what she could gather from just listening to her, she didn't really much seem like the trouble-making type.

With her ear giving a light flick, she cut a piece of her meal with her fork and set It gently into her muzzle. While In most cases, she would've normally gone to ask what might've happened...But she was still pretty new to this area, and despite her emotions on the matter; She wasn't too keen on the idea of drawing any attention to herself.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

4:46 AM - May 15, 2014 #13

The bodies of the raiders still lay where they had fallen, bleeding out onto the dirt.

Baltazar paid the groans of the still living no mind, sifting through pockets for spare units of currency, bits of Manarock they might have collected on the march here or from previous conquests. His lance was balanced up against his steed as he sifts, throwing away meaningless personal baubles with flicks of his wrist.

"Hey you!"

Baltazar slowly stands, a smile forming on his muzzle as he turns around. Three of the town guard stood watching him, clutching their weapons tightly.

"What are you doing here?

Baltazar looks at the half stripped corpses beside him, inclining his head a such an obvious answer. "Recycling." He makes a move to return to his scavenging, but a shouted word of warning gives him pause. His smile fades. "If i am not welcome then i shall bid a leave."

With grace he steps into his stirrup and flings himself aboard his Horse, his lance balanced on his shoulder.

"Did you know these men?" One of the guards asks, clutching his crossbow tightly as he tracks Baltazar's movements.

"Personally? No. Saw them coming a mile away though" He shoots back, enjoying the stunned silence that came after.

"Y-you didnt warn us!"

Baltazar tisks in response. "It is a tough world out here now. Men have to watch out for themselves. Why would i butt my head into other's business?"

He is responded with the mechanical shrieks of the crossbow being cocked, and the violent swears of the guard as he slams a bolt into the mechanism. "You think you can play games with us?!"

Baltazar kicks his horse, the clearly enhanced beast lumbering forward at a decent trot, leading away from the guards. As the horse bobs, the banner hanging from his lance unravels with the two pronged image of a great roaring bear.

THUNK

Baltazar grunts as the Bolt smashes into his cuirass, the great metal denting, but not piercing his mighty plate.

"My turn"

He lets loose a great roar, letting the spittle in his mouth decorate the Cross guard of his helmet. "Charge Wojtek, Charge!"

The thunder of hooves, the creaking of metal, the panicked screams of the guards, and then the sickening thunk of lance meeting and separating flesh.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

5:52 AM - May 15, 2014 #14

Ris wrote:The young fox lightly blushed first at the question she heard coming from the bar, and then more so when two others walked up to her. She didn't want to draw any attention. She just wanted to be on her way again. "No, it's fine," she mumbled with a little shake of her head, glancing towards the bar to reassure whomever had first asked, too--though at the sight of her, the fennec had an urge to vanquish her. There were good banshees? Huh. She didn't know that.

But blinking back into focus, she shook her head again. "It's not his fault. I kind of deserved it..."
"...'Deserved it'!? YOU!? Nonsense. I'd like to twist his parts off!" Belladonna said.

She jumped up onto a table, and said "Let's see if we can improve the mood a bit!". She got a large mug of rum, drank it, and proceeded to sing an old pirate shanty:

"I tip me hat to my fearsome crew. Only had a drink, when we could've had a few. We're brothers, we're mates to the end Hey Hey...Farewell to thee , Goodnight to you! We sail the rivers we sail the seas, My boys they're always looking out for me. We're brothers we're mates to the end Hey Hey...Farewell to thee, Goodnight to you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

[utube][/utube]

"Come on, all! Cheer up! Join in!" crowed Belladonna.

She sang again, attempting to sway the crowd, almost like she was trying to hypnotize them into better spirits...

0000zero3
CDF Lance Corporal
CDF Lance Corporal

5:55 AM - May 15, 2014 #15

Hearing a faint noise, Ramona stood up, looking first to the door, then to the patrons that had congregated in the middle of the tavern, then to the others. She wore a surprised look on her face as she headed to the window to get a better look.

As soon as the banshee started her giddy tune, she looked in confusion before heading to the door, pulling her hood up.

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

6:14 AM - May 15, 2014 #16

The fox was about to insist that she was, indeed, to blame, even if the man might have acted a little...hastily. (After all, she did put it out.) She wanted, too, to give the red vixen at least some little remark in order to politely sidestep her question, but her large ears perked up: the banshee had jumped up onto the table, a roar sounded outside, and then the banshee started to sing.

Wait, a roar?

Her brow furrowed in confusion, though her eyes lightly gleamed with curiosity. Looking to everyone--that is, the other vixen, the wolf, the squirrel, and the jolly creature whose species she thought only existed in evil--she gave a small smile and curt nod. "Really, I'm fine...You can go back to your drinks." With another little "excuse me," the young vixen continued through the tavern until she reached a window, cupping her hands around her eyes to try to see outside.

0000zero3
CDF Lance Corporal
CDF Lance Corporal

6:19 AM - May 15, 2014 #17

"You're not going to see anything through the window. Not the way it's been pouring lately." Ramona started from the door, looking to the fennec. "Best look you're gonna get is out the door" She continued as she opened the door and began to step out.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

11:38 AM - May 15, 2014 #18

"He's sadly right it's barley ever not raining here, I wish I knew exactly why." The young Red vixen sighed.

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

1:53 PM - May 15, 2014 #19

(OOC: Making sure other people don't wanna post first!)

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

2:54 PM - May 15, 2014 #20

(I'm at work go on a post later at 4]