The TOON VIRUS RP

KeikoMystere
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

10:54 PM - Apr 09, 2011 #1

It was a dark, stormy night as the accident happened. A normally colored fox with unkempt black hair was working with haste on some sort of pen, writing notes down, mixing chemicals...

"AT LAST!" he yelled as he held up his completed device. "A pen with an infinite supply of ink! IT WILL NEVER RUN OUT!"

He was a bit skittish about thunderstorms. And there was a loud crack of thunder outside... he jumped and dropped the pen. It broke, and the ink leaked out on the floor. "Awww man..."

The ink burbled up into a small blob... wait, did it just wink at him? Suddenly, it jumped with a skree! "AAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Another bolt of lightning illuminated the room as the scientist struggled with the ink. However, it consumed him...

Minutes later, he awoke, feeling a lot funnier. His fur was black, his nose was red, and he felt... positively animated~! Better than he ever had before~! He bounded out of his lab into the rain. He needed to find someone to entertain!

Now who would be out in this sort of rain? Other than him. He pulled an umbrella from his pants, keeping himself dry.

Deleted User
Deleted User

11:27 PM - Apr 09, 2011 #2

Alone in her room, Sapphire noticed the finely punctuated flashes of lightning.

"Hmmm," she wondered out loud in her bed. "Something dramatic must be happening for the lightning to flash that frequently."

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

11:55 PM - Apr 09, 2011 #3

An arctic vixen sits by typing at a typewriter, she suddenly hears a screaming coming from her bosses room. She walks up to the door, and puts her ear up to it. "Sir? Are you okay?" She kept listening and heard nothing. "Sir?" She opens the door to see his office a mess, and ink everywhere. "Doctor?"

KeikoMystere
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

12:07 AM - Apr 10, 2011 #4

The Toonified fox looked back to his lab. Wait, there was a perfectly good secretary to entertain! He smiled, waltzing on into the lab again, poking the arctic vixen on the shoulder.

"Whaddya want?" he asked with the most adorable smile.

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

12:36 AM - Apr 10, 2011 #5

The vixen turned around, shocked to see him. "A...are you okay?" she asks, concerned for his wellbeing. "I heard a scream." D: Something seemed different about him, but she wasn't quite sure what it was, his attitude shifted, he was no longer serious, he seemed to be almost animated.

KeikoMystere
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

12:40 AM - Apr 10, 2011 #6

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just the thunderstorm's scarin' me a bit."

THUNDERSTRIKE. He literally jumped out of his skin, but landed back in it as if nothing happened. He jumped into the vixen's arms, hamming up his fear. "Hellooooo, Nurse~"

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

1:38 AM - Apr 10, 2011 #7

Elise's eyes grew wide at his sudden actions. This was not the same Doc as before. And him literally jumping out of his skin was starting to creep her out. "What happened to you docter?" she asks, fear starting to take over the arctic vixen.

KeikoMystere
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

1:56 AM - Apr 10, 2011 #8

"Oh, nothin'. Just spilled some of my experimental ink all over myself, turned into this sexy beast." He licked his finger and let out a soft hissing sound as he ran his finger over his chest. He then gave Elise a big MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

... unknowingly infecting her in the process! OH NO!

Vixie Darkmatter
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

2:18 AM - Apr 10, 2011 #9

Elise's eyes grow wide at the unexpected kiss, the doctor she knew and worked for would never do this. The urge to laugh suddenly was building up inside of her, and her fur was changing. It appeared so much more vibrant, almost as if she was animated. She felt a sudden urge building up inside of her. She then looks at her 'employer' and her eyes develop hearts on them and her jaw drops. "DOCTAH!!!" She then returns his 'MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH' with one of her own, giggling maniacally as she does so.

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

2:47 AM - Apr 10, 2011 #10

Zenith was waiting in under the thunderstorm, at a park. He had to wait for a 'contact' to deliver something for him, then he would leave this world.

"I hope my contact is not a slow fleshy."

He tought, then he heard a powerful thunderbolt.

He felt it in the air: Something had gone wrong, somewhere. But right now, he did not care at all: he needed his package delivered to him.

|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|

A few streets away was Deckér telling something to his friend. "What do you mean you got in a delivery job." He put a serious face.

"I exactly mean that, my dear friend. We need currency units and it is not like you actually try to earn them." Replied Black Soviet. And with that, Deckér got inside a restaurant and the ship moved down, package in cockpit, to deliver it to Zenith.

But nobody suspected what future fate may had in hold for them.