The Titanian Cantina

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

7:21 PM - Feb 26, 2011 #1

"Welcome to the Titianian Cantina the oasis of the desert. I'm the owner Cindy Sandstorm leave your guns at the door ,please we searve everything possible i'm also Hiring at the moment. "And please no smoking"

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

7:54 AM - Mar 14, 2011 #2

To kick off the celebration of the opening of the Titanian Bar, Madame Vulpine and her theater troupe, including, but not limited to, Lola, Misty, Babs, and several other lovely ladies, performed on stage...the curtains parted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJN1epGZ ... re=related (mild lewdness warning)

...after the curtains closed at the end of the performance, Todd, Edge, Conrad, and a male silver fox were seen sitting at an up front table with bouquets for their girlfriends, who joined them shortly after changing back into their regular outfits. "You girls were great up there!" said Todd.

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

9:12 PM - Mar 29, 2011 #3

IN the corner with a smirk on her face and mirth in her eyes, sat Balsa, exchanging a Drink with a new associate of hers. sitting across from her was Legius, His Dark Chitonus body covered by both a large black Blanket and fading into the darkness when the Ladies got up to pretend to kick people for 10 minutes.

"Lovely lovely ladies" Legius said, eyeing one of them, who proceeded to get off the stage, run out back then come out and hug someone in the front row. "not here" Balsa said, sipping on a substance quite similar but also unlike to Water. "This is the last establishment in the system im not banned from, and im sure as hell not getting banned from here" she punctuated her sentice with a swig of the water like substance, wiping the remins off on her sleave.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

8:09 PM - Mar 30, 2011 #4

Cindy Sandstorm the owner of the Cantina walked up to Lola from the front desk "Lola... did I approve of that?" Cindy asked knowing Lola from Krystal who had told her all about her.

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

10:30 PM - Mar 30, 2011 #5

"i wonder whats coming up next?" Balsa said, lowering the mug she had been chuging full of the substance that looked like but wasnt quite water. "why are you asking me?" Leguis Shot back, fingering a appetizer that looked like, and probably tasted like, but wasnt quite a shrimp.

"because" WAs Balsas higly intellectual response as she awaited for more intertainment.

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

11:01 PM - Mar 30, 2011 #6

A beret wearing mercenary entered the bar, obviously pissed off. He shook his head as he sat at the counter, "Gimme a scotch" He said, resting his arms on the counter, cracking his knuckles as he waited.

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

2:49 AM - Mar 31, 2011 #7

At that moment, Balsa slapped her Mug on the counter next to the merc. Balsa eyed him like a well priced sack of potatoes befroe inquisitvly asking "you actually drink that swill? have some class and drink Vodka" She sat next to him awaiting her Quite like but not water "m'names Balsa" she said, sticking her hand out to shake.

Rising Phoenix
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

4:04 AM - Mar 31, 2011 #8

An android wearing an stereotypical P.I. costume entered the cantina. He sat at the table, and said: "Give me a fine scotch, neat." and he quickly turned his head to look around. 'Nice. Small, quiet... distant.' he tought.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

5:43 AM - Mar 31, 2011 #9

"Thanks Todd!" Lola told her husband. She then turned to Cindy...

Kursed wrote:Cindy Sandstorm the owner of the Cantina walked up to Lola from the front desk "Lola... did I approve of that?" Cindy asked knowing Lola from Krystal who had told her all about her.
"I assume you did...we rehearsed it here earlier, and no one complained." said Lola.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

10:06 PM - Mar 31, 2011 #10

"Perhaps my memory is failing me." Cindy smiled as she replied soon walking back into the kitchen.