The Lost City On Titania

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

January 12th, 2013, 9:45 pm #1

http://s13.zetaboards.com/StarFox_Galax ... 6767205/8/

Conrad Morgenthal paid his tab at the Titania Cantina, and got ready to go on the expedition. He waited at the entrance for those who were willing to accompany him. He took stock of his supplies, and had his computer packed and ready to stow in his borrowed ship. He planned to fly there, in formation with the others.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

January 12th, 2013, 11:12 pm #2

"I'm pretty sure you won't find anything magical in the ruins." Lupe replied as she followed conrad.

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

January 13th, 2013, 12:59 am #3

Faasnu, Andrew and Zuko followed close by. Faasnu had his multiple lightsabers, while Andrew - known as Spartan-X050 to the others apart from Zuko and Faasnu - was armed with an X15 Battle Rifle and Zuko had his Plasma Carbine and Plasma Sword.

"What exactly are we hoping to find here?" Zuko asked.

"It does not matter," Faasnu said, his voice mechanically distorted by the helmet he wore, "If what we seek is indeed here, we will come upon it in due time."

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

January 13th, 2013, 6:08 am #4

"This 'Lost City' on Titania was believed to be the original capital, back when there was life, and organized civilization on it. There are legends surrounding the city, treasures beyond your wildest dreams, and advanced technology lost to time and the sands of Titania. Who knows what sort of 'goodies' we'll find there!" said Conrad, with a smile.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

January 13th, 2013, 6:49 am #5

"Really what are you expecting some ancient Cerinian Technology or something?" Lupe asked not really convinced.

Taran'atar
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

January 13th, 2013, 6:34 pm #6

A vessel raced at high warp, cutting across sectors in almost no time. The two men in it's bridge, One human, the other Andorian, were discussing the current job.

"So..." Anorochet began. "Do you really expect to find anything on that world?" The Andorian turned to face the human.

"Not sure." Aidan said. "The rumors do have strong evidence to support them though."

"Strong evidence. Listen, necromancer, if you're wrong..." Anorochet began.

"You'll dump me off on Titania, I got that." Aidan started again. "But if I'm right, think of the power we could unleash. We'd finally be able to ensure the dominance of Earth and Andoria over the rest of the galaxy." Aidan sighed. "If only the name of the planet was unique."

"What?" Anorochet asked.

"Titania. It's name is also that of a moon in Earth's solar system."

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

January 14th, 2013, 1:35 am #7

Kursed wrote:"Really what are you expecting some ancient Cerinian Technology or something?" Lupe asked not really convinced.
"I....don't know what to expect to find. Treasure? Technology? Historical artifacts? I just hope it lives up to the historical hype it received all this time." Conrad replied.

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

January 14th, 2013, 3:03 am #8

While the others discussed their topics, Andrew, Zuko and Faasnu remained silent. Finally, Andrew could think of one question. "Conrad... what kind of opposition are we expecting in this lost city? Security systems? Bandits? Rogue machines? I know one doesn't team up with ones like those of us present unless they're fully expecting trouble."

"I, too, am curious as to what kind of trouble we are expecting in those ruins," Zuko agreed. Faasnu didn't say a word.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

January 14th, 2013, 3:52 am #9

"Last i heard ancient weapons like poison tipped darts tripwires and other booby traps." Lupe replied

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

January 14th, 2013, 6:40 pm #10

"What Lupe said, yeah. Plus, you guys remember the 'Lylat Wars'? There was that 'Goras' monster. We wanna avoid things like that, there may be more. Also, remember that Andross had an outpost here, so some of his automated drone attack tanks and land mines might be around here as well, so we gotta be careful." Conrad said. "I doubt Dr. Andross ever found this city, but you never know..." he added.