Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

5:31 AM - Dec 09, 2012 #41

Update: have entered HERO mode, thus far.....i am enjoying the fact i can catch fairies with the bug net....and sitting to replinish hearts. so far, havent had too much trouble with the bosses, nearly died on the second, but got through it....i am NOT looking forwars to the Silent Realms ><. oh, forgot to actually update lol. so far, two bosses down, am pretty much ready to start the Lanaryu Province, cant wait to fully upgrade my Beetle item and blow sh*t up

TheRedFox8
CDF Gunnery Sergeant
CDF Gunnery Sergeant

3:27 AM - Dec 10, 2012 #42

I got the same nasty shock when I started Master Quest on the 3DS version of OoT, only you could find hearts normally.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

4:54 AM - Dec 10, 2012 #43

In HERO mode....you can't get crap for hearts. Not from flowers, digging, OR killing enemies. The three ways I mentioned are the only ways, and each one is far and in btween

TheRedFox8
CDF Gunnery Sergeant
CDF Gunnery Sergeant

6:03 AM - Dec 10, 2012 #44

Potions/recovery items, Heart pieces/containers, and sitting?

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

7:17 AM - Dec 10, 2012 #45

You have to buy the potions before going to the 'land below' so once you use them, they are gone. So far I have only encountered 2 fairies and caught them, shortly having them revive me after I died, and finding chairs to recover hearts is hard if you do not know where to look. Heck, I passed several in the Faron Woods cause they are in the form of chopped down trees. Heart Medallions come later in the game when it gets 'tougher'.

What is even funnier, is when you are low on hearts, as we all know, Fi comes up saying "You need to replenish your health" but now she goes on to tell you that since you're in HERO mode......you are screwed and need potions.

In the Eldin province, while digging, I came across a Mogmol, getting upset with me since i 'dug above his head'. He mentions how Rupees are a common find....."....but for some reason.....Hearts don't appear anymore.....wonder why that is.."

HERO MODE BREAKS THE FOURTH WALL SO MANY TIMES!!!