The Halo Franchise

Amethyst 10
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

July 29th, 2010, 7:50 pm #1

i just want to know how every one feels about all the halo games.

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

July 29th, 2010, 8:15 pm #2

Well, I never played the first one, I played the last half of the second one, and I played the third one all the way through, and then again, and then I think again with all the little skull things turned on...or...something. Either way, it was hard XD

But yeah, I liked playing them, a good majority of the reason being I did it with my older brother. The online play was fun with my friends, but we all sucked at it...Kept lagging or something XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

July 30th, 2010, 3:07 pm #3

I use to like Halo until I saw Halo 2's, and 3's, ending. I have no clue why they decided to just STOP at 3 and say the storyline is over. But, Reach is coming out and that's just a prequel to 1 like Wars was.

This is Bungie's iconic symbol: $

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

July 30th, 2010, 5:46 pm #4

Wait, they're not making a fourth? lol The ending of the third one seemed to scream "sequel approaching".

Deleted User
Deleted User

July 30th, 2010, 6:53 pm #5

Nope. Sadly, they stated on their website, and on an interview with Game Informer, that the third was their final game in the storyline.

Shamen3mill
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

August 5th, 2010, 3:56 pm #6

Ris wrote:but we all sucked at it...Kept lagging or something XD
lag is simply an excuse for having no skill...but you'd probably trounce me anyway :animesweat:

Reguardless, i has played the halo series, dont actually own it but such is the bane of a person who was only allowed to buy E rated games during this series (and on the X-box, we ALL know that downs selection by a lot), i pretty much enjoy all FPS games =o dey all be goood ^.^

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

August 5th, 2010, 8:19 pm #7

Shamen3mill wrote:
Ris wrote:but we all sucked at it...Kept lagging or something XD
lag is simply an excuse for having no skill...but you'd probably trounce me anyway :animesweat:

Reguardless, i has played the halo series, dont actually own it but such is the bane of a person who was only allowed to buy E rated games during this series (and on the X-box, we ALL know that downs selection by a lot), i pretty much enjoy all FPS games =o dey all be goood ^.^
Yeahhh XD

While it really did lag a lot, we knew we all sucked at it. That's why we loved when we went against noobs =P

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

August 7th, 2010, 4:37 pm #8

halo1 and 2 are the best in my opinion....at least as far as maps and campaign. halo3'as gameplay was good Reach is boring sorta in my opiion

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

August 8th, 2010, 2:14 pm #9

My opinion on Halo? Over rated. [/opinion]

On topic though, I wonder how well the games will be now that Bungee is apart of Activision?

Robcot94
CDF Master Chief
CDF Master Chief

December 15th, 2010, 1:26 pm #10

I've played every Halo, Halo Reach is probably the best, followed by H3, H2, H1, H3ODST, and Halo Wars...that game was a DISGRACE! XD