Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

12:45 AM - Apr 20, 2012 #91

"Ozy hit it!" Krystal shouted as she readied to set all the systems back to normal

"Target is locked Ozy press it!" Serena replied after she had set the target

Deleted User
Deleted User

1:33 PM - Apr 22, 2012 #92

Ozy pushed a few things on his console and looked up to the main viewing window.

A huge red and green bolt exploded from the Aurora and streaked through the open space. It slammed into what appeared to be the Kelvarite main flag ship, making its shield appear, turning from blue to green to yellow to red to dissipating and finally hitting the ship itself, tearing a massive hole in the side, marked by a huge explosion. It wasn't a fatal blow, but it dealt a pretty good punch.

"My god," Ozy said as the ship started to slowly turn around, "I hope we hit something vital. That thing looks like it could rip us to shreds, and we got its attention."

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

2:19 PM - Apr 22, 2012 #93

"Well Fire the other gun before it gets a chance to fire back!"Krystal replied quickly

"The ship is powering it's weapons!!"Serena warned before two more rail gun shots coming from the Borealis slammed into the Kelverite flagship. there was now a large hole in the side of the ship revealing the internal parts. in the center of the hole there was a odd light emitting from one round object to another.

"That's their reactor!" Serena quickly noted.

"Ozy, Target that light and fire a round just above it that should end this!"

Deleted User
Deleted User

2:24 PM - Apr 22, 2012 #94

[offtopic]Before I make my next post, do we want the flagship to escape for a later battle or end everything now?[/offtopic]

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

3:34 PM - Apr 22, 2012 #95

[offtopic]The space battle ends here have the explosion take the remaingin kelverite fleet with it.[/offtopic]

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

7:16 PM - Apr 22, 2012 #96

Übervixen braced herself, and waited...

Deleted User
Deleted User

11:17 PM - Apr 22, 2012 #97

[offtopic]No, I was thinking about having the flagship just barely escape to harass us another day.[/offtopic]

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

2:38 PM - Apr 23, 2012 #98

[offtopic] we still have the planetside invasion though[/offtopic]

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

1:28 AM - May 06, 2012 #99

[offtopic]What are we gonna do about this RP?[/offtopic]

Deleted User
Deleted User