Deleted User
Deleted User

April 8th, 2012, 6:40 pm #41

[offtopic]You should play that game sometime, Julius.[/offtopic]

Ozy gave Übervixen a sharp look. "Please don't touch that. Especially in a time like this."

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

April 8th, 2012, 8:16 pm #42

[offtopic]Cool, maybe I will if the opportunity arises[/offtopic]

Übervixen smiled, and said "Relax, I was just joking. What's the situation so far?"

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 8th, 2012, 9:37 pm #43

"Been calm untill now somthing is up and don't you dare joke about this unless you want to be turned into a techno-organic solider!" Krystal said angerly to Ubervixen if there was one thing she hated were jokes when lives were at stake.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

April 8th, 2012, 9:43 pm #44

"Right....sorry. What was that you two 'felt' just about now?" she asked. Übervixen said, looking around the control screens.

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 8th, 2012, 10:32 pm #45

"It's just a really bad feeling that the both of us got," Ozy said, continuing to read the monitors. "Something big's going to happen, but I can't quite place a paw on it."

[offtopic]I'm up for fastforwarding to the time the scout fleet returns, bringing the Kelverite fleet with them.[/offtopic]

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 8th, 2012, 11:17 pm #46

(Fine with me.

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 8th, 2012, 11:36 pm #47

Time passed.

Almost everyone on the bridge was holding their breath, due to the entire ship in General Quarters. Anything could happen, and nobody knew of the horrors that was about to unfold.

Suddenly, Ozy saw a small blip on the radar. Examining it closer, he found the Friend-or-Foe ID system to register it as a ship from the scout fleet they sent ahead of them.

"Captain! Our scouts have returned!" Ozy declared once he saw more and more blips appear on screen.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

April 9th, 2012, 12:33 am #48

"Good! Hopefully we can gain some insight into what we're up against!" said Übervixen.

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 9th, 2012, 1:16 am #49

Ozy switched on a commlink and established communications with the scout fleet.

"This is the destroyer Aurora. Have you returned to report your findings?" he spoke into the channel.

There was no response.

Ozy said again, "This is the destroyer Aurora. Report!"

When there was still no response, he knew from that moment on that something was wrong. Plus he had the aching suspicion that he shouldn't have identified himself over the comm.

It wasn't until then he looked down and saw a massive red blotch on the radar screen not too far behind the green spots that were the scout vessels.

"M-my god... they found us. Those sons of bitches betrayed us!" he slammed a fist down on the control panel. "ARM THE WEAPONS! RAISE THE SHIELDS!" he roared over the bridge. "Prepare yourselves for a wild ride!"

[offtopic]Let me know if you feel I am hijacking the plot. Just want to move things forward instead of standing around doing one-liners.[/offtopic]

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

April 9th, 2012, 2:44 am #50

[offtopic]I think you're doing okay[/offtopic]

"Oh boy...I hate it when that happens!" said Übervixen, noticing.