Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 7th, 2012, 11:56 pm #31

Aurora wrote:"I heard.. people screaming in horror..." Krystal sighed checking the radar.

"I'm not picking up anything." Serena replied .

"Best stay on alert." Krystal noted. setting the aurora to standby for attack making sure the shields and weapons were ready.
Borealis wrote:"I'm not sure ,but something is not right be on alert for enemy forces and prepare all weapons for a kelvin assault." Alex replied "I'm not picking up anything either serena." The lower toned Argo replied over the comm.

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 8th, 2012, 12:06 am #32

[offtopic]I mainly chose that picture to be humorous, since you said they were part machine, so I figured the Cylon would be a good choice XD But yeah, I'm fine with that :3 [/offtopic]

Aurora wrote:"Do you think we should set general quarters, Borealis? I have a good feeling that there is something out there, though it is far away. I just can't shake this feeling that very bad things will happen in one or two days' time."

[offtopic]You do know what general quarters is, right? I'm pretty sure you do.[/offtopic]

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 8th, 2012, 12:52 am #33

[offtopic](explain general quarters please.)( not really)

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

April 8th, 2012, 1:30 am #34

[offtopic](Sorry, held hostage by dad)[/offtopic]

Übervixen docked aboard the Aurora. She emerged from her ship. "Thank you." she said to Serena.

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 8th, 2012, 3:48 am #35

[offtopic]General quarters is when you set a ship to be ready for battle. "General quarters! General quarters! All hands man your battlestations!"[/offtopic]

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 8th, 2012, 4:10 am #36

(Well uhh krystal already did that i mean the Aurora pretty much runs itself with Serena....)(But yes)

"ozy can you extend the sensor range maybe we can find something." Krystal said as she type somthing into the main holopanel keyboard.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

April 8th, 2012, 4:29 am #37

"Sorry to be late to the party, friends.." said Übervixen, as she strode into the bridge, joining Krystal and Ozy.

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 8th, 2012, 5:21 am #38

[utube][/utube] [offtopic]Fitting theme, no?[/offtopic]
Aurora wrote:"Certainly, Ma'am," Lt. Ozy said, tapping a few keys. He stared at the screen for a minute and looked back up. "I'm getting nothing at the moment. Perhaps this feeling is all a big misunderstanding?"

[offtopic]Yeah, the other fleet is still 50k+ miles from them. I doubt that even the most powerful radars have that range.[/offtopic]

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 8th, 2012, 3:02 pm #39

[offtopic](well ship radar maybe ,but specific long range radar (Which is not on board a ship might be able to.)[/offtopic]

"Right well keep those sensors on full for awhile your not the only one who felt that." Krystal replied.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

April 8th, 2012, 5:06 pm #40

[offtopic]Awesome music score RedFox[/offtopic]

Übervixen walked up to the control panel. "Hey, what's this button do?" she asked jokingly, as she pretended to push it...mainly to annoy Krystal and Ozy.