Deleted User
Deleted User

April 6th, 2012, 11:31 pm #11

[offtopic]As far as I know, no one's characters are on the Red Dawn

Ozy jumped a bit at the hologram's sudden appearance, then calmed back down. "I'm just fine, Ma'am." He had a little trouble speaking his concerns with a freaking O-6. He had to be careful to not say that he didn't prefer to be here, and rather be on the field where his skill could be used most.

Of course, that doesn't help if your Captain happens to be mind-reading and invasive.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

April 7th, 2012, 12:01 am #12

Übervixen checked the status on her computer, regarding the condition of the overall situation regarding the Lylat System, and the aggressors. "No updates....this is all over a week old, with stuff I already knew even then." she said.

She then gathered her weapons and supply gear, locked up her house, and headed in her ship down to the CDF HQ.

She parked, and made her way stealthily into the building, where she waited in the office of General Pepper, to get more info on the situation.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 7th, 2012, 12:16 am #13

(umm Juluis the aurora and the main fleet are in space...)
"Suit yourself." Krystal replied soon walking into a nearby doorway and out of the bridge.

"You sure have trouble with girls or is it just higher ranking officers?" Serena soon broke the silence.

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 7th, 2012, 12:23 am #14

"It's the rank, that's all," Ozy said, narrowing his eyes. "I mean, not wanting to be here is one thing, but telling that to your superior officer? That's the recipe for disaster."

[offtopic]It's true, there are certain things you NEVER want to tell a Captain. Not wanting to be there is one of them XD [/offtopic]

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

April 7th, 2012, 12:42 am #15

Kursed wrote:(umm Juluis the aurora and the main fleet are in space...)
"Suit yourself." Krystal replied soon walking into a nearby doorway and out of the bridge.

"You sure have trouble with girls or is it just higher ranking officers?" Serena soon broke the silence.
[offtopic]I knew that, Kursed, Übervixen hasn't left Corneria just yet, but she'll join you guys real soon.[/offtopic]

Übervixen waited, then after a while, she got tired of waiting for General Pepper. She decided she'd attempt to locate the fleet and join them. She got into her ship, and took off, looking for the fleet in space.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 7th, 2012, 12:51 am #16

TheRedFox8 wrote:"It's the rank, that's all," Ozy said, narrowing his eyes. "I mean, not wanting to be here is one thing, but telling that to your superior officer? That's the recipe for disaster."

[offtopic]It's true, there are certain things you NEVER want to tell a Captain. Not wanting to be there is one of them XD [/offtopic]
[offtopic](i understand that ,but then again Krystal isn't one of your normal officers.[/offtopic]

"Personnly Ozy I would tell her not like it's going to change anything at this point we're lightyears away from any solid ground that's not in a ship ,but She might have soemthing to help you.... Krystal didn't come in to being a captian by not listening to those underher she's a bit odd and she's actually concerned with morale and the feelings of individual soldiers.... I donno how she's gotten out of being court marshaled for trying if there was ever something put against her, but she really does try to help those under her."

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 7th, 2012, 1:02 am #17

[offtopic]Also, it's good to see your avatar back from that plain black one[/offtopic]

Ozy lowered his head. "Yeah, yeah. I know. I know I musn't show weakness in front of the own troops I command. I know she's concerned about the morale of each of my troops, but I'm afraid on what would happen if I suddenly told her that I hated being here. I mean, nothing against you of course," he was referring to the ship itself as a whole, "I'd just rather be on the field, doing what I do best. Here, I just kinda feel cooped up."

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 7th, 2012, 1:08 am #18

"You know there is a virtual reality simulator in the ship right?" Serena asked. "I mean not everyone feels comfortable in space i can understand that ,but... seriously go ask Krystal about 'space sickness' if you don't want to tell her you don't like it here." Serena suggested.

[offtopic](felt i needed some actual picture if i was gonna come back)[/offtopic]

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 7th, 2012, 1:14 am #19

[offtopic]It's good to see you back regardless.[/offtopic]

"Well, it's not space sickness," Ozy said as-a-matter-of-factly. It's just that I don't wanna be on here, when I could be of a lot better use on the ground, on the field, picking off targets hundreds of meters away. THAT'S where I prefer to be."

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

April 7th, 2012, 1:56 am #20

"Well planetside invasion was considereed part of the plan so maybe that's why you hear for the planetside attack." Serena reasoned.