Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

2:15 AM - Jun 03, 2014 #71

"Isnt that a little defeatest?" Drummer asks. "He was friendly, therefore suspicion? Sounds like you went in there without an open mind."

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

2:59 AM - Jun 03, 2014 #72

"I'm sorry ,but I don't think you'd even understand what an open mind is to me." Rae sighed.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

3:15 AM - Jun 03, 2014 #73

"Oh i'm sorry, i forgot how very unattached us mortals are to you Force types" Drummer raises his hands sarcastically, rolling his entire head. "Never mind i use a figure of speak without the preaching coming to bare."

He shakes his head and sighs. "I've known Norsemen who knew better."

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

8:44 AM - Jun 03, 2014 #74

"I'm not a jedi." Rae noted.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

1:57 PM - Jun 03, 2014 #75

" never said you were"

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

7:50 PM - Jun 03, 2014 #76

"That's enough," K'torr said officiously. "Rae, did you detect anything--"

"Bridge to General K'torr - republic long-range outpost have just detected a large separatist fleet heading here!" the XO radioed. K'torr frowned.

"That's odd," K'torr said. He looked to Rae and Drummer. "Did Palpatine say anything about an impending CIS attack on Coruscant?"

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

9:49 PM - Jun 03, 2014 #77

"Why would he know about a sudden attack?" Drummer deadpans. "Isnt that the point of a sudden attack to not be known about? It seems to me you guys are assigning a ton of suspicion into the Chancellor."

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

12:28 AM - Jun 04, 2014 #78

"True," K'torr admitted, "But it seems... convenient, that a separatist fleet attacks Coruscant on the day you meet with the chancellor. Think about it; the CIS could have attacked - or at least attempted to attack - Coruscant at any time. Why now? It doesn't add up." He directed a comment to his bridge crew: "Bridge - go shields-up and weapons-hot. If those CIS ships so much as twitch in our direction, blow those f***ers to mars." He looked to Rae. "If I gave you a stealth craft, could you sneak onto one of those CIS ships and access the database, find out where this fleet came from?"

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

3:01 AM - Jun 04, 2014 #79

"As I said I felt he wasn't telling me the whole story and he did seem a little...Dark." Rae replied "I already have my own craft, but yeah I can do it." Rae added

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

8:05 PM - Jun 04, 2014 #80

"Good - get to your craft, get it ready," K'torr said. He walked onto the bridge, where he looked to Drummer and Raze. "Drummer, Raze - sit back and enjoy the show. You're about to witness firsthand why many factions across the galaxy fear the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps." He looked to his crew. "Tactical - ETA for enemy arrival?"

"Less than ten minutes," the tactical officer replied.

"Very well - deploy the Marauder Drones," K'torr commanded. The tactical officer hit a few commands into his console, and immediately, dozens of DMC Marauder Drones deployed, using their technology to become varying kinds of DMC warships - a mixed bag of Shade Strike Frigates, Ares Attack Cruisers, and Wyvern Battlecruisers, along with several Kol Battleships, Marza Dreadnoughts, Victory Destroyers, Imperator-I Destroyers, and Dunov Battlecruisers.

"Enemy fleet arriving in five minutes," Tactical announced.

"All ships: Go shields-up and weapons-hot," K'torr commanded. In response, the Marauder Drones activated shields and weapons.