Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

3:15 PM - May 20, 2014 #11

"Very well," K'torr said. He looked to Raze and Drummer. "Raze, Drummer, any questions?"

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

10:05 PM - May 20, 2014 #12

Raze shakes his head after a moment.

Drummer shrugs. "Wouldn't know what to ask, to tell the truth."

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

11:11 PM - May 20, 2014 #13

"Very well," K'torr said. "Gear up. We head out in five. Raze, Drummer, you may want to upgrade to some firearms as far as weapons choices go - where we're going, you're gonna need at least an assault rifle with hardened armor-piercing ammunition."

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

11:31 PM - May 20, 2014 #14

Raze shakes his head. He holds his hand out and flicks it, blue lightning sparking from his hand. "I am a mage" He says neutrally, and leaves it at that, letting the spell fizzle out and returning to staring blankly ahead.

Drummer nods, tapping a metal contraption on his hip. He withdraws it and lets it unfold into its proper form, a fairly boxy looking rifle with that aesthetic pleasings of an obelisk. "Got you covered, boss. I'm all ready to go."

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

6:02 PM - May 21, 2014 #15

"Very well," K'torr says. "Get to the transport; we leave in ten." K'torr waits for the others to leave the room and make for the transport. From there, they'll take the transport to K'torr's ship, the DMCS Iron Regent, where it will jump to Universe 02-Beta so they can begin their... investigation.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

6:07 PM - May 21, 2014 #16

"Affirmatieve." Rae said turnign around to walk to the transport.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

6:33 PM - May 21, 2014 #17

Raze makes his way in customary silence, using the time run through his usual repertoire of mental calming exercises. The noises of modern society annoy him, and he knows the disease that plagues him would use any emotional weakness to spring.

Drummer has no such crutch. He jauntily makes his way to the transport, taking in the sights and the air around him. "Oh this is so much fun!" He says. "I haven't traveled with companions in ages! Oh I must bring something home for Calliope. She is going to be so jealous!"

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

7:58 PM - May 21, 2014 #18

K'torr was the last to board the transport. The transport lifted off shortly thereafter, ascending the atmosphere to allow the inhabitants inside a view of the massive, combined DMC and Cerinian fleets.

"Never gets old," K'torr says, "Seeing the fleet this big. Sometimes, people wonder why - and how, for that matter - we keep such a large fleet. It is a message to our enemies - that we will not give up; that as long as we live, we will drive them back... and our allies - that we will always fight the enemies they can't, and defend them from what they are ill-prepared to defend against."

The transport steered to a Predator-class Battlecruiser, and K'torr said, "There she is - the DMCS Iron Regent."

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

9:01 PM - May 21, 2014 #19

Rae and Fox squadron just stood their calm they had already seen the ship.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
CDF Sergeant Major

9:55 PM - May 21, 2014 #20

"Space confuses me" Raze says, and leaves it at that. he is none the less impressed by the vast array of military power lay before him.

"Marvelous!" Drummer claps his hands. "Oh i love technology!"