The Cornerian Bar on Galaxies

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

February 26th, 2011, 7:17 pm #1

Welcome to the Cornerian bar located just outside Corneria city please leave your weapons at the door and relax and enjoy the Bar we serve almost anything please try not to break anything including the jukebox or anything else. Also due to the new smokign law there will be no smoking inside the bar.

Current song playing:Safty dance

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

February 26th, 2011, 7:43 pm #2

Reece Kilza, the blue furred vulpine pushed open the wooden doors to the bar. He was wearing his usual attire, grey vest, red shirt, jeans and some black sneakers. He saw that the bar was underpopulated,
'Must have opened just recent;y. Reece thought to himself. He decided to shrug off the thought and make his way into the beer garden, he prefered the more fresh air which he has grown fond of living on a farmhouse. Reece took a seat on one of the wooden chairs in the beer garden and watched the program they had on the televison.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

February 26th, 2011, 8:01 pm #3

A tannish Red Vixen who was sitting at the table turned to Reece with a smile on her muzzle tail beginning to swish behind her."Took you long enough." Kadie said she had been sitting at the table Reece just sat down at. "So what's new?" The red Vixen asked with a smile she looked into Reece's eyes with her emerald green eyes blinkin she started. "you feeling alright?"

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

February 26th, 2011, 8:59 pm #4

Just around a few seat's away from the bar counter, A male Fox with jet black fur and a white muzzle along with a black longcoat and a bottle of scotch in his hand, lay face-first unconscious on the counter from a long night at work.

He Seemed god awful tired, even with the earbud's in his head blasting some 50's styled music at a high volume, His eyes remained shut, his tail not even making any movements, and even a bit of leftover scotch was drooling out of his muzzle. the Saliva sadly running into the strands of medium length black hair that covered over his face...

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

February 27th, 2011, 2:12 am #5

Sstepping into the bar through the double doors a Grayish blue Vixen walked up behind the jet black Fox looking over him with a bit of worry her hand on the chest of her jumpsuit covered body reaching cautiously reaching up behind the Fox's ear starting to gently rub behind it.

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

February 27th, 2011, 4:06 am #6

a small slight moan of of pain sunk it's way out of the boy's muzzle as Alessia made her kind gesture of care...

Despite the depression that made him drink himself to that state, the dream's he was having were alot more delightful then gloomy. images of warm days with the one he loved and his future child, the vision's of what the infant looked like were blurry, but the look in the fathers eyes were tearing with joy as he held it in his arms...

--

Meanwhile outside of the restaurant, a Hover bike was just parking itself out in the lot with a Vixen in a 60's leather jacket and black jeans stepped off pulling the key out as she did. She unclipped the strap's of the bike helmet and pulled if off of her head with the long black straight hair flailing out freely in the evening wind once it had been released from the tight protective helm.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

February 27th, 2011, 4:17 am #7

Alessa sighed as she continued to rub behind Scott's ear.

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

February 27th, 2011, 4:51 am #8

Reece looked at Kadie and smiled, "Hey there." Reece greeted happily, Reece heard Kadie's statement,
"I couldn't remember where I left my phone," Reece replied, "that's why I took so long, sorry."
"Not much really, I've been working on upgrading my computer, problem is I think I might have mixed up the wires and fried the hard-drive." Reece admitted.
"Well I feel okay." Reece noted, "Why is their something I should be concerned about?"

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

February 27th, 2011, 5:01 am #9

"No i don't think so and you could have asked me i'm pretty good with computres." Kadie noted as she relaxed back into her chair. "So you want me to order or you?" she added slightly smiling.

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

February 27th, 2011, 5:06 am #10

"Yes I should have asked, I just wanted to give it a shot to see if I could manage to do it." Reece replied, "I'll order, what would you like?" Reece asked.