Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

4:43 AM - Nov 20, 2011 #641

"Romulan Ale?" Asked a Dark blue colored Vixen... "Do you know my mother?" The girl asked getting up from her seat to get closer to Kyle

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

7:52 PM - Nov 30, 2011 #642

"Perhaps," Kyle responded to the asking vixen. "And perhaps not. I know many people across the galaxy, most of which are now a part of or contracting with the Marauder Corp." He looked to the Vixen as the bartender came with his Romulan Ale. "Why do you ask?" He asked, taking a sip from his Romulan Ale.

Arashikage
CDF Senior Captain
CDF Senior Captain

3:08 PM - Apr 04, 2012 #643

(This topic has been dead for well over a few months now, I would like to provide some more room on the RP board by taking dead stickies down to make room for new ones, let me know if there are any objectives ;) )

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

12:39 AM - Apr 07, 2012 #644

(I like this one, it's also a nice free-roam/lounge RP...I agree though, some need to close down)

A spotlight hit the stage, and the curtains parted, to reveal Lola and Misty, in sexy pink outfits, holding large black feathered fans, and performing a Burlesque Fan Dance on stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrQNQMEm ... re=related

(possible suggestive content warning)

After the performance was over, the curtains closed, and Misty and Lola changed back into their clothes backstage.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

2:51 AM - Apr 08, 2012 #645

(Sorry to double post, but I wanted this ready for Easter)

As Edge, Conrad, Todd, and Jaydee Chavdry (a friend of Todd's), sat at the table closest to the stage in the bar, the spotlight hit the curtains, and an announcer said "Todd McCloud, Conrad Morgenthal, Edge O' Donnell, and Jaydee Chavdry, this Easter gift on stage is for you, we hope you enjoy it!". The curtains parted, revealing an enormous Easter Basket on stage, with four large, colorfully decorated eggs in it.

The eggs shook, vibrated, and muffled cries for help and release were heard from within them. Todd, Edge, Jaydee, and Conrad got up onto the stage, just as the eggs burst open, revealing Madame Vulpine, Babs, Misty, and Lola inside of them, the girls were wearing Playboy Bunny outfits (strapless leotards, high heeled shoes, fake bunny ears and tails, white wrist cuffs, fishnet stockings, and bow tie collars). Babs didn't need to wear the fake ears and tail on her strapless leos, as she is an actual bunny. But, being a lop eared bunny, she gently tied a ribbon at the base of her ears to make them stand up straight.

The girls let out gasps of air as they hatched out of the giant eggs. "I think we made the shells too thick." said Madame Vulpine, as she gasped for air. "Yeah..." said Misty, agreeing, as the girls panted. They composed themselves, and straightened up, and greeted their significant others. Jaydee was dating Misty at the time, Lola is the wife of Todd McCloud, and Madame Vulpine and Conrad are in a committed relationship, as are Babs and Edge. "Happy Easter!" the girls said to their mates. "Wow...thanks! This is excellent! Happy Easter!" said Edge. "Best Easter presents ever!" said Todd. "I agree!" said Jaydee. "Definitely what I wanted for Easter!" said Conrad. The guys went hand in hand off the stage with the girls, who sat in their laps with them in the booths near the back of the bar.

"Whose idea was that?" asked Todd, amusingly. The girls all pointed to each other, saying "It was their idea!" at the same time, before they and their mates all burst out laughing.

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

5:11 PM - Jul 08, 2012 #646

(New char. You know where to look.)

The bar door jingled, and a new figure stepped through. He was tall, dressed in a set of armored robes, with gauntlets on his hands that displayed Artusian Force Crystals in his wrists behind a protective shield. His face was hidden underneath the helmet as he surveyed the room. He then moved to an unclaimed bar stool, where he removed his helmet. Under his helmet was the face of a Cerinian with crimson eyes. He had scars over his eyes, one scar on his muzzle, and another over his lips.

"Bartender," he requested, "A glass of Romulan Ale, please."

FurryFilm
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

2:51 AM - Jul 24, 2012 #647

"Romulan Ale? I only know only now a few people who drink that",Deric said with a grin as he entered the bar with his signiture jacket on and his bass guitar strapped aross his back.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

3:16 AM - Jul 24, 2012 #648

"I didn't think there were other Cerinians as far as I knew they were near extinction.." muttered a voice from the shadows suddenly appearing near the Cerinian taking a seat next to him was a dark blue Fox wolf.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

6:25 AM - Jul 24, 2012 #649

Todd and Lola were trying to line up dominoes on the bar table. Edge came up and said "Uh oh, EARTHQUAKE!" and shook the table, knocking over the dominoes. "Jerk!" Todd said to Edge, as he rolled his eyes. Lola giggled, and playfully kicked Edge from under the table.

FurryFilm
CDF Third Lieutenant
CDF Third Lieutenant

2:29 AM - Jul 28, 2012 #650

Kursed wrote:"I didn't think there were other as far as I knew they were near extinction.." muttered a voice from the shadows suddenly appearing near the Cerinian taking a seat next to him was a dark blue Fox wolf.
"Well it's always good to seen new faces",Deric said as he sat next to the Cerinian, "My name's Deric by the way", he added with a smile as he offered a hand shake.