Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

5:09 AM - Feb 27, 2011 #11

"hmm i'm not to hungry right now so just some fries." Kadie replied simply setting her arms behind her head "So have you found those flowers i've been looking for?" She added tail flicking behind her.

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

5:18 AM - Feb 27, 2011 #12

"Well I think I found them." Reece noted, "I wasn't sure if you wanted the seeds or the actual flowers so I got both, I have them on the kitchen counter at home, maybe you saw them?" Reece asked.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

6:04 AM - Feb 27, 2011 #13

"I haven't been home all day as i was delivering plants." Kadie blushed as she told the truth. "I ment the seeds but either is fine."

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

6:12 AM - Feb 27, 2011 #14

"Sounds like you could use some R and R after working all day." Reece replied, gently rubbing Kadie's back. "Well we can always put the flowers in a vase or something." Reece noted.

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

2:38 PM - Feb 27, 2011 #15

The vixen just left the helmet on the handle bar before beginning to walk accross the parking lot towards the set of stair's that led up to the bar. The Star's were rather calm in the night sky though barely viewable with the city lights brightening the area. She stared vaguely up at it as she got the railing, wondering if there was anything else she could do now that those traveling days were over... Though with a Daughter to take care of it probably wouldn't be for a while...

The wooden stair's creaked while her boot's stepped up each step to the door, She stood in front of it for a couple of second's making sure her hair looked alright in the reflection of the glass window, Didn't want anyone inside to get the idea of her being for sale if she looked like a tramp...

She took a quick breath to calm herself before pushing it open and walking inside....

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

2:46 PM - Feb 27, 2011 #16

"Gardening is R&R for me Reece." Kadie noted."Work isn't a burden for everyone." She added with a smirk laying her head on the blue fox's shoulder.

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

5:53 PM - Feb 27, 2011 #17

Reece smiled, "Hey I don't mind my work most of the time." he replied with a grin, "It's just when I hurt myself or get locked in closets that's when I complain." he added with a joking tone to his voice.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

4:07 PM - Mar 03, 2011 #18

"Like the time Tigress locked you in that closet?" Kadie asked with a smirk on her face.

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

4:15 PM - Mar 03, 2011 #19

"Yep." Reece replied, "She still scares me to this day just because of that." he added, "Don't tell her I said that." he quickly noted.

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

10:04 PM - Mar 03, 2011 #20

It was so strange, thought the Cerinian woman. Krystal Indari (NOT the Krystal from star fox, mind you) and her HK series droid, HK-65, walked down the street to the Cornerian Bar. Even as they walked, Krystal couldn't shake this... familiar feeling she had; a presence she'd not felt since the fall of Cerinia. She reached into her back pocket and retreived the last picture she had of who she was looking for. She'd already sent someone else to another region, and even paid him in advance, but she was losing hope that she would find him. Her love and her life, Kyle Indari, was supposed to be somewhere. She knew he'd survived the fall of Cerinia at the hand of the Necromyans, but...
Krystal's thoughts were interrupted when she reached the Cornerian bar. Taking note that weapons were not allowed, she unlimbered her H44 CAR and handing it to HK-65, she said, "HK, find a suitable spot and set up shop. Alert me to anything you think is a threat."
"Query: Of course, master. But where are you going?"
Krystal smiled. "For a drink," she said. If her HK droid got the joke, he didn't say anything as he left to find a suitable post. Krystal sighed, pushed open the door, and entered the bar. She had to find someone who knew Kyle... But who?

(Is there another Cerinian or someone who has delt with Kyle Indari Before here?)