The Blog of Evilwaffles

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

7:10 AM - Dec 27, 2010 #1

Hey guys, Evilwaffles here. Since this is my first blog post here at SFG I guess this should be about me letting you guys know a bit about me:

Name/Alias: Evilwaffles/Reeceyp0
Height: 6"2"
Weight: 82kg (182lbs)
Nationality: Australian *prepares for some kind of joke from someone* :P
Current Occupation: Student/Customer Service Assistant for Vodafone
Favorite Activities: Gaming, Sports, Writing Fan-Fics, 3D models, Role Playing, Creating Digital art, being on here.
Favourite Sport(s): Australian Rules Football
Favourite Game(s): Call of Duty Series, Starcraft Series, Warcraft Series, Diablo series, Starfox Series (duh), Zelda Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, etc
Favourite Starfox Game: 64/Assualt
Favourite Starfox Character: Fox/Krystal
Hopeful Career: Character artist (gaming)

So... yeah. There's a little about me, I hope to fill up this blog soon with some interesting topics of stuff and such :P

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

7:13 AM - Dec 27, 2010 #2

G'day, Mate

xD (don't kill me)

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

7:14 AM - Dec 27, 2010 #3

:P

Lol I was just asking for that.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

7:15 AM - Dec 27, 2010 #4

lmao, I must admit, I never had a friend from Australia before, nice to meet ya, and damn.....you are going through summer aren't you?

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

7:20 AM - Dec 27, 2010 #5

Yep... it is currently 40 degrees Celsius down here (104 degrees Fahrenheit). Thank god I live only 15 minutes from the beach.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

7:22 AM - Dec 27, 2010 #6

you lucky bastard......... xD

I am freezing my tail here in the norther hemisphere........

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

7:25 AM - Dec 27, 2010 #7

In all honesty I prefer the cold, I hate the heat.

By the way, who is that avatar of, because it looks kick ass.

Radigal
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

7:27 AM - Dec 27, 2010 #8

I honestly am not sure, I was surfing Star Fox pics on Deviant Art, and someone has been making them as requests, so...i borrowed it :troll:

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

7:27 AM - Dec 27, 2010 #9

Evilwaffles wrote:In all honesty I prefer the cold, I hate the heat.

By the way, who is that avatar of, because it looks kick ass.
"Me...I hate the cold!"

I love that Avi as well!

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

7:36 AM - Dec 27, 2010 #10

Well, I have two things that I plan on doing that I have wanted to do for a long time and I'm starting to get my head around to actually doing them.

The first thing I want to do is create a podcast for something. Seeing as how this board could benefit from a regular podcast I'm thinking of doing it as the offical one for the site. My plan is to basically chat about random things with some Starfox related talk as well, I would really like to do this with two people via Skype so it isn't just me talking, I was thinking of having a different member on each time so it could add some originality to each podcast and make the members feel involved, we could also discuss some issues/topics/questions that people may bring up. So yeah that is my plan for the podcast, not so sure how well it will turn out to be though.

My second idea is a trip to the USA, I've always wanted to go there, I don't know why but it is a place I just have to see. I have almost got enough money for both the airfares and the accomadation, but my problem is I don't know what place I should go to. I was thinking of either Los Angeles, Indionapalis or New York. I've seen those places on TV and I'm interested to go there, I'm not sure where though.