Team Star Vixen Basic Wardrobe

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General
Joined: January 5th, 2009, 4:27 pm

November 24th, 2010, 6:51 am #1

I might move this to my character section later but.

starvixen basics wardrobe(Required):
(Female only team)
Undergarments:Basic Bra and panties in color of choice (Hey Juilus a little help here)
1st layer:Sythetic Dragonskin leotard in color of choice Provides excellent protection from small arms fire and thermal protection with a comfortable feel.
2nd layer:Specially made Full body jumpsuit designed for use in all environments same basic design as the dragonskin leotard provides excelent protection from small arms fire and thermal while being very comfortable.

Quote
Like
Share

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General
Joined: April 9th, 2009, 4:39 am

November 24th, 2010, 6:58 am #2

Kursed wrote:I might move this to my character section later but.

starvixen basics wardrobe(Required):
(Female only team)
Undergarments:Basic Bra and panties in color of choice (Hey Juilus a little help here)
1st layer:Sythetic Dragonskin leotard in color of choice Provides excellent protection from small arms fire and thermal protection with a comfortable feel.
2nd layer:Specially made Full body jumpsuit designed for use in all environments same basic design as the dragonskin leotard provides excelent protection from small arms fire and thermal while being very comfortable.
^ that's awesome!

Pal: *puts on the Team Star Vixen Uniform* "I love it!"

as for the bra and panties color....I say it should match the color of the Dragonskin leotard
Quote
Like
Share

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General
Joined: January 5th, 2009, 4:27 pm

November 24th, 2010, 5:38 pm #3

Yeah i know but would panties and a bra be a linguine
Quote
Like
Share

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General
Joined: April 9th, 2009, 4:39 am

November 24th, 2010, 5:41 pm #4

Kursed wrote:Yeah i know but would panties and a bra be a linguine
a linguine? what do you mean?

The panties would be either a silk or microfiber thong, or a silk or microfiber bikini brief, so as not to leave underwear lines or underwear exposure on the leotards.

The bra wold most likely be a microfiber sports bra, or a bra with a good underwire and durable, yet comfortable fabric, other than microfiber (most likely silk).
Quote
Like
Share

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General
Joined: January 5th, 2009, 4:27 pm

November 25th, 2010, 3:33 am #5

I donno i think if you make the bikini panties and bra out of the same material as the dragonskin it would be good because the inside is a microfiber for comfort.
Quote
Like
Share

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General
Joined: April 9th, 2009, 4:39 am

November 25th, 2010, 4:36 am #6

Kursed wrote:I donno i think if you make the bikini panties and bra out of the same material as the dragonskin it would be good because the inside is a microfiber for comfort.
^ Brilliant idea! :love:
Quote
Like
Share

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant
Joined: April 10th, 2009, 2:24 pm

November 26th, 2010, 3:31 pm #7

*moves*
Quote
Like
Share

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General
Joined: April 9th, 2009, 4:39 am

November 27th, 2010, 5:51 am #8

They should wear that outfit that Cammy from Super Street Fighter wear! :P
Quote
Like
Share

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General
Joined: January 5th, 2009, 4:27 pm

November 27th, 2010, 6:21 am #9

too revealing... If i get a chance here I might be able to get a picture of Krystla in her leotard.
Quote
Like
Share

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General
Joined: April 9th, 2009, 4:39 am

November 27th, 2010, 7:20 am #10

Kursed wrote: If i get a chance here I might be able to get a picture of Krystal in her leotard.
...can't wait to see that! :D
Quote
Like
Share