Super Nintendo

Deleted User
Deleted User

8:41 AM - Nov 23, 2010 #1

The graphics got a little better, the controller easier to hold with the round edges. But they added buttons to them, including the left/right buttons.

But still, what games caught you on this system? (I know most of you will put, STARFOX xD)

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:21 PM - Nov 23, 2010 #2

Until recently, I honestly did not know that Star Fox was originally on the SNES.

Super Mario World was where it was at.

Deleted User
Deleted User

8:24 PM - Nov 23, 2010 #3

My first Snes game was Zelda, A Link to the past. I admit I knew of Star Fox being on the system, yet, did not ever play it. I was mainly concentrating on Zelda, and Donkey Kong

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

8:44 PM - Nov 23, 2010 #4

Star Fox, Super Castlevaina 4 (the best Castlevania EVER made), Super Double Dragon, Super Mario World, Mariopaint, Super Scope 6, both the 6-in-1 game and Yoshi's Safari (great game), Street Fighter 2, Super Street Fighter, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4, Turtles in Time, Donkey Kong Country, Desert Strike, Wings: Aces High...

good ass games there...

X-Gamer
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

10:51 PM - Nov 23, 2010 #5

TheRedFox8 wrote:Super Mario World was where it was at.
This is the first console I ever received. And that game ^ is probably my favourite game on that console. Next to Donkey Kong country that is.

I only regret not playing SF for the SNES. Then again, I was a wee little child who had know idea animals could fly space ships and have galactic battles. Oh how much fun I had missed. :lookdown:

Deleted User
Deleted User

11:18 PM - Nov 23, 2010 #6

Super Mario was a trip, especially the introduction of our favorite little dinosaur.....Yoshi ^^

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:02 AM - Nov 24, 2010 #7

Yeah, and beating the secret surfer lingo levels of Star Road.

I remember beating all of those levels, getting the 97 exit thingy, and all of a sudden the SNES got bumped and the game froze. Upon restarting, ALL OF MY PROGRESS HAD BEEN LOST!

X-Gamer
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

1:00 AM - Nov 24, 2010 #8

TheRedFox8 wrote:Yeah, and beating the secret surfer lingo levels of Star Road.

I remember beating all of those levels, getting the 97 exit thingy, and all of a sudden the SNES got bumped and the game froze. Upon restarting, ALL OF MY PROGRESS HAD BEEN LOST!
I would do either of two things right then and there:

Cry or give up on life.

Deleted User
Deleted User

1:17 AM - Nov 24, 2010 #9

I was like:

"NOOOOOOOOO!"

Well, not really. I think I left that house for a while shortly after that happened.

Deleted User
Deleted User

3:05 AM - Nov 24, 2010 #10

I am usually like it....I quiet playing for awhile, like a few other games....can't see myself trying all over again.