Fana McCloud
CDF Ensign
CDF Ensign

8:46 PM - Nov 20, 2011 #11

null wrote:Thats pc gaming for ya, I wonder how long this well go on.
That's ANY gaming for ya, or any commerce for that matter - they could've just as easily hacked the GameStop database and they sell primarily console games, or Macy's which has nothing to do with games. This is not a fault of PC gaming, it's a general network security failure that could happen to ANY company that deals in online commerce or credit cards.

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

10:08 PM - Nov 20, 2011 #12

Fana McCloud wrote:
null wrote:Thats pc gaming for ya, I wonder how long this well go on.
That's ANY gaming for ya, or any commerce for that matter - they could've just as easily hacked the GameStop database and they sell primarily console games, or Macy's which has nothing to do with games. This is not a fault of PC gaming, it's a general network security failure that could happen to ANY company that deals in online commerce or credit cards.
There ya' go...plus, I've heard of the XBox 360 and PS3 networks getting attacked...

Deleted User
Deleted User

2:55 PM - Nov 21, 2011 #13

I remember us freaking out when we were threatened that WE were going to get hacked XD

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

7:01 PM - Nov 21, 2011 #14

Fana McCloud wrote:- null Thats pc gaming for ya, I wonder how long this well go on.That's ANY gaming for ya, or any commerce for that matter - they could've just as easily hacked the GameStop database and they sell primarily console games, or Macy's which has nothing to do with games. This is not a fault of PC gaming, it's a general network security failure that could happen to ANY company that deals in online commerce or credit cards.
The Sony PSN hack for example.

Evilwaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

7:03 PM - Nov 21, 2011 #15

TheRedFox8 wrote:I remember us freaking out when we were threatened that WE were going to get hacked XD
I honestly cannot remember that, then again, I hardly remember anything :3

Deleted User
Deleted User

8:26 AM - Nov 22, 2011 #16

When PSN was hacked (twice nonetheless) it was all over the news XD