Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

3:41 PM - Jun 11, 2011 #11

I think I have an Idea: If you can get me a 3d image of the aurora (As in, a view from a certain perspective, suitable to have it going against the Romulan BOP in your liking), I can take care of the rest.

--Star_Dragon

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

11:11 PM - Jun 11, 2011 #12

////UPDATE\\\\

Kursed, here's an image for ya;

This doesn't exactly speak volumes for the competence of the crew aboard this Romulan ship. (The Aurora is de-cloaking, BTW. The "Ripple" effect in GIMP was the closest I could get to it.)

tyler
CDF Lance Corporal
CDF Lance Corporal

4:57 AM - Jun 12, 2011 #13

i request a TIE fighter VS a TIE hunter(if you know what that is)
if you don't, i'll settle for a TIE defender

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

3:45 PM - Jun 12, 2011 #14

Okay, Tyler - here's a TIE Defender pic for ya:

Commander... we are royally screwed. (Again, the distortion in the image is INTENTIONAL for simulating a "de-cloaking" effect.)

and just for the hell of it...

... Wow. This is cool. I should be a photographer! (I mean, seriously - what are the odds of getting a shot like this?)

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

2:39 AM - Jun 13, 2011 #15

Star_Dragon wrote:////UPDATE\\\\

Kursed, here's an image for ya;

This doesn't exactly speak volumes for the competence of the crew aboard this Romulan ship. (The Aurora is de-cloaking, BTW. The "Ripple" effect in GIMP was the closest I could get to it.)
I'll have to get back to you on the cloaking used in this game and how the thing shoots.

anyway.

Krystal:Romulan Vessel you are a unauthorized ship in this sector of space. Engage your Ftl drive and exit this sector or I will have to take your ship under custody . Off comm: Serena target the engines if they try anything fry the engines and their weapons.

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

2:44 AM - Jun 13, 2011 #16

Its good to see a fellow Sins fan using the game for other than pwning AI.
And its been while Kursed, but unless im mistekn, thats a Sign that a power is affecting that ship
BTW, could you theoretically make a Storm Bolter? its been a while ince ive seen a good one.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

2:52 PM - Jun 13, 2011 #17

BallisticWaffles wrote:Its good to see a fellow Sins fan using the game for other than pwning AI.
And its been while Kursed, but unless im mistekn, thats a Sign that a power is affecting that ship
BTW, could you theoretically make a Storm Bolter? its been a while ince ive seen a good one.
could you elaborate more on that please i don't get it.

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

7:11 PM - Jun 13, 2011 #18

a sign that a ship is effected by something in The video game sins of a solar empire is a little icon that floats above the ship. unless i am wrong, that is jsut a face that shows the ship is under the influence of a power. It isnt a specific face, jsut oen the designers used. Again, i could be wrong, i havent played the game in a while..

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

10:05 PM - Jun 13, 2011 #19

1. i see no such icon
2. what does that have to do with anything?

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

10:46 PM - Jun 13, 2011 #20

Kursed wrote:wth is that face?i don't suppose you have a b-wing cockpit?
was answering a quote from a while back. sorry.