Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

12:52 AM - Sep 07, 2012 #11

Honestly, I have no idea; like I said, the closer I am to my computer when I draw this stuff, the better it turns out. Just so you know, that sixth image is the farthest from my computer screen - the first image is literally right above my monitor.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

1:26 AM - Sep 07, 2012 #12

hmm. think you could do the aurora or borealis?

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

2:36 AM - Sep 07, 2012 #13

Possibly, yes - But I need a good, clear image of the ship. If you want it in any specific place or doing something specific (Attacking another ship, for instance), tell me.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

3:10 AM - Sep 07, 2012 #14

first let me get you the 4 sid pictures i have then i'll get a pictue of the model attacking something... (that will take longer)

(The game won't let all the beam cannons fire so i took two pictures so hopefully you can see where the four beam cannons are I like to note that this design i think is a little based off of the star trek Klingon bird of prey.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

5:53 PM - Sep 07, 2012 #15

Ya know i'm surprized there's no protoss or zerg fliers.

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

7:56 PM - Sep 07, 2012 #16

I see... very well. Would you like this ship drawn attacking any specific ship (i.e. another ship already on the Mural)? And would you like it drawn on any specific area? Bear in mind what I said before - the closer the page, the better detailed your ship will be.

Also, as a side-note, I noticed the design similarities between the Aurora and the Klingon Bird-of-Prey some time ago - quite odd, wouldn't you say?

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

8:21 PM - Sep 07, 2012 #17

Yeah whoever made the game must have been into star trek and i really don't care what it's attacking just something that would make sense(I.e. enemy romulans borg, covenant loyalist)

Star_Dragon
CDF Major
CDF Major

1:22 AM - Oct 21, 2012 #18

I apologize for the long wait, comrades - apart from the downloading of CoD: BO (which, thankfully, is done), I was doing a little remodeling of my house. Anyway, I have some new progress for ya:

Kursed, I believe you can spot your ship easily enough. Keep in mind, I have not had time to add other details, as the next image will show:

In order of left-to-right on the upper edge of my mural, the new ships are:

Kirn Command Battleship (Top page, far left on the upper edge - the one shaped like an arrow with multiple turrets.)

Dragon'taan Marauder Corps (DMC) Ares-class Attack Cruiser (The ship sitting off to the right [technically, port] side.)

DMC Wyvern-class Battlecruiser (Upper-right page, the ship on the upper-left corner of the page)

DMC Marauder-Class Star Dreadnought (The biggest ship on the aforementioned page)

Kirn Attack Frigate (The itty-bitty arrow-shaped ship off the port-side-aft of the Marauder)

Zurrak Battleship (The one shaped like a sphere surrounded by a ring, connected to said ring by four support structures)

If any of you have requests, please tell me. Bear in mind what I have said of such requests (HINT: see page 1).

Deleted User
Deleted User

1:27 AM - Oct 21, 2012 #19

Star_Dragon wrote:lol funny. But seriously, any requests?
I was serious.

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

2:09 AM - Oct 21, 2012 #20

i think i see it is it under that halcyon- class cruiser that's on three diffrent pages or to the right of it both ships there look like it. or are both the Borealis and the Aurora there?