BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

6:52 PM - Aug 01, 2011 #221

"the cure is in the prevention" The officer Made up on the spot, praising himself for his acting and creativity. "The earlier stages are the only part of the disease that is contagious, and the only part that is cureable. We are working on it as we speak, and ou will recieve compensation when this is all over and done wiht."

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

7:13 PM - Aug 01, 2011 #222

"Then at least there's that...We'll stay as long as we need to," he promised, supposedly wanting to do what he could to stop the spread of the plague.

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

12:26 AM - Aug 02, 2011 #223

Sarah waved goo-bye to the stranger as she watched him walk him walk till he disapeared into the crowd, and made a relieved sigh once she was finally alone...

With everything done and out of the way for the moment, walked over to the end of the room and took a seat on the bench, propping her head onto her wrists with a blank expression....

This was one of those Free moments where she could stop and think things over, and try to come up with a Plan as to how the others can get to her without interference...

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

12:31 AM - Aug 02, 2011 #224

Meanwhile back on the outskirts it was starting to get dark out Alex and the clone troopers had started a camp using the survial kits they all had.

Alex laid out on her sleeping bag looking into the stars thinking. 'What am i doing here? Why am I here.

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

12:59 AM - Aug 02, 2011 #225

"Ma'm" A storm trooper reported to his governess, standing at attention until she acknolaged him.

"what is it soldier?" SHe asked, giving him her attention. "Ma'm, it appears that a rouge group of Clones has camped outside the ci..." She interrupted him with an incredulous look.
"Rouge clones?" she repeated, her eyebrow raised.

"Yes'mam, They have camped outside the city walls." The Stormtrooper nodded

Balsa looked fearfull. "how many of them are there?"

From Balsa's corner of the massive room, a great caconaphy of laughter erupted.

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

1:19 AM - Aug 02, 2011 #226

(i'm sorry waffles but... Seriously, how can they know they're there just immediately? Not to mention they're on the defensive right now, it wouldn't really make alot of sense for them to have sent out scouts to report that in the first place.)

BallisticWaffles
CDF First Lieutenant
CDF First Lieutenant

1:24 AM - Aug 02, 2011 #227

(How could an entire clone group camp outside a major settlement not be seen? HOw could they not be seenwhile they are lighting fires in the middle of a pitch black desert? Especuially by aircraft which i mentioned are flying air support over the city to enforce the no fly zone.)

OneWingedAngel92302
CDF Group Major
CDF Group Major

1:28 AM - Aug 02, 2011 #228

BallisticWaffles wrote:(How could an entire clone group camp outside a major settlement not be seen? HOw could they not be seenwhile they are lighting fires in the middle of a pitch black desert? Especuially by aircraft which i mentioned are flying air support over the city to enforce the no fly zone.)
(last i checked, There wasn't a No fly zone 'outisde' the city. just inside it since they're...again, on deffensive.)

Ris
CDF Lieutenant Commander
CDF Lieutenant Commander

1:29 AM - Aug 02, 2011 #229

(The No-Fly Zone kinda takes up the air around the city.)

Kursed
CDF Major General
CDF Major General

1:31 AM - Aug 02, 2011 #230

(I don't recall there being enough wood to light fires and how are they sure it's not a tusken raider camp or some jawas?"