Star Fox 64

Julius Quasar
CDF General
CDF General

2:15 AM - Oct 27, 2010 #1

In this thread, we're generally here to talk about SF 64

I've played it once or twice, great game. I'm gonna get it for Wii virtual console. The game was a comprehensive, somewhat remake of the original. I didn't like certain elements of it (awkward play control) but I loved other parts of it. I like the Macbeth mission, especially making the train go down the wrong track and blow up the supply depot. It's funny how Wolf O' Donnell has an eye patch, despite being a pilot..."Let me introduce you to a friend of mine....his name is depth perception!" That's probably why he has a bionic eye implant in SF Assault.

I like how you can see the Wolfen 2 if you do good in the game...

There re some great levels, but the music could've used some improvement.

Deleted User
Deleted User

5:01 AM - Nov 15, 2010 #2

When I first got into SF it was thank to the 64 version. I played it so many times that I could beat it with my eyes shut. But now....it being several years and many games later.....seems like I am just starting again lol

My favorite level would HAVE to be the final fight against Star Wolf and their WolfenII.....was a lot harder and a little more comical

X-Gamer
CDF Second Lieutenant
CDF Second Lieutenant

2:45 AM - Nov 17, 2010 #3

Kid_Cortet wrote:When I first got into SF it was thank to the 64 version. I played it so many times that I could beat it with my eyes shut. But now....it being several years and many games later.....seems like I am just starting again lol

My favorite level would HAVE to be the final fight against Star Wolf and their WolfenII.....was a lot harder and a little more comical
This guy took the words right out of my mouth.

I loved the music. Favourite level would have to be the first one - Corneria. I knew that level like the back of my hand.
Favourite music was the first time you face Star Wolf.

Deleted User
Deleted User

10:41 PM - Nov 17, 2010 #4

there is only one place I could never get to....Sector Z....it still alludes me to this day ><

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:24 AM - Nov 18, 2010 #5

I always die on Corneria :frown:

Deleted User
Deleted User

11:59 PM - Nov 18, 2010 #6

TheRedFox8 wrote:I always die on Corneria :frown:
it is ok, I honestly have trouble with Corneria at times

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:27 AM - Nov 19, 2010 #7

I know, right? It's just the first level XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:53 AM - Nov 19, 2010 #8

would you like to know how many times I never even entered the CITY without dieing when I first started

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:54 AM - Nov 19, 2010 #9

YES.

I hated Corneria on the original. All those stupid pillars falling everywhere. I just found out you can shoot them and they fall earlier :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

1:18 AM - Nov 19, 2010 #10

I died at least...ten times....before entering the city